Duomei Single Flavor Tests by SessionDrummer -- Testing Now!

I hope you find what you are looking for!

2 Likes

Duomei are artificial…MF are natural extracts

7 Likes

What??? Are you serious? How did you know this?

4 Likes

VSO’s are natural, right??

3 Likes

What about MF Banana? Which banana comes closest to that soft, mushy taste you are looking for?

3 Likes

I am missing that banana.!!!

5 Likes

Have you tried VSO Banana? I just finger tested my VSO Banana, it tastes more like a ripe banana anyway.

2 Likes

Yes VSO is Natural…MF is goid .75 to 1 pct is a nice Natural Banana…I have some MF comimg yiur way by the end of the week they will be in mail

4 Likes

Vso Original yiu have to go to high for me …The is pretty good but you still have to use it up to 2pct

4 Likes

Bless you Fiddy, I am very excited to get them! Have you looked through my stash yet so see what you want? BTW, it is time for me to mix up more of your awesome Pink Lemonade!

3 Likes

Thank you for that info. Banana is my least favorite flavor, yet I’ve got a bit, sighs.

3 Likes

I have looked but we are all just getting back to normal…

2 Likes

Huh? I don’t understand “but we are all just getting back to normal.”

3 Likes

My household have all been passing the bug around Not Civid …It was Influenza A but it was nasty. This week has been the first week in like a month that everyone is feeling well.

8 Likes

If you see any flavors you want from me, I will also send you some essential oils you can diffuse. Makes sense to mail everything into 1 package. I’m just glad you and the family are starting to improve.

3 Likes

Ill take a look this week , ty for the offer.

3 Likes

Have a blessed night and GET BETTER!

2 Likes

You too…And ty

3 Likes

I’ll be very curious to hear what you think of it @lukeloop, because if you have 28 bananas, you may be the banana King !!!

:slight_smile:

@KC111 with only having one tested thus far, best I could say was they are similar, but MF being real extracts, vs. (I am assuming) compounds being created, it will be interesting.

5 Likes

I’m tempted to place an order from them. How does the currency calculate if paying USD?

3 Likes