Duomei Single Flavor Tests by SessionDrummer -- Testing Now!

Oh, here it is! Well, looks like I’ll have to dive in one way or another. I’m prolly not going to place any orders at the moment but if you decide to do a jumbo order in the future, let me know and I’ll paypal you to buy extra for me. That is if you don’t mind sending it off to me (no hurry, no pressure), I’ve got the rest of my life.

5 Likes

Did you get the chance to try DUO Dragon Fruit?

3 Likes

@KC111 if you ever get lost in these SFT threads, you can always go back to the original post …

The dragon fruit was not in the 25 flavors that I picked up. :frowning:

2 Likes

D-man, you weren’t kidding about how helpful James from DUO is. I had initial blockage from my cc company, so I emailed James and told him my problem and that I hoped I would be able to purchase it in the morning after I contacted my cc company. He said (and at that time, that there were only 3 packs left) and so he offered to sent aside 1 Sampler Pack for me to pay for in the morning. Fast Forward about 10 minutes, my hubby came home and said that his phone was blowing up with all the text alerts from my cc company :rofl:, so he called them and said it wasn’t fraud. So then I tried to complete my purchase, and low and behold, all the pks were out of stock. So I emailed James again and he put what he was holding for me back on the site for me and then my order went through! What a guy, he sure is a saint!

4 Likes

@KC111 VERY glad to hear that, and I’m glad you had the same type of experience with James, that I did. It’s great when owners really get INVOLVED with the people they are in business with.

2 Likes

Doing business with James was due to your connection! I didn’t know James was the owner. Now I have to postpone buying MF flavors til next year :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:.

2 Likes

Sorry, I thought I was in the correct post. I’m trying…

2 Likes

Hehe, no no @KC111. What happens is, when people chat back and forth in these SFT threads, things can be harder to find. The original post (top post) is where I always have the pics, all the flavors in the testing run, and notes are updated every time a new flavor is tested. Also below, individual flavor notes are added running down the thread. This way, no matter HOW long the entire thread grows, you can always scroll all the way to the top for the MASTER post.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am looking forward to your recipes using the DUO flavors!

2 Likes

There you go, ALL the way to the TOP !!!

@KC111 I may be able to squeak in a few, but I’ve still got to get these done, and don’t forget I’ve got all the NEW(er) CAP flavors still waiting to go …

And then I’ve got more flavors hopefully coming in, AND hardware too !!!

I need an assistant.

3 Likes

I already told you that you needed to clone 10 more mini SD’s, so go forth and multiply, won’t you?

3 Likes

Well it IS possible to take on TOO much, I just haven’t gotten to that point, … YET…

2 Likes

Nah, SD stands for Super Derek, you can do it!

2 Likes

As far as mixing with these, I’ve thrown just a couple together, and they’ll be slightly tricky to work with, but mainly because of their strength. For people who’ve worked with MF’s it won’t be as challenging, but for people newer to strong(er) flavors, it will be hard if they don’t start LOW, and work they’re way up.

I was bummed out about the BlackBerry, but even after mass reductions, it just didn’t seem workable.

2 Likes

“and they’ll be slightly tricky to work with”
And that is why I am a follower, not a creator.
“bummed out about the BlackBerry”
Like you and many others have said, they can’t all be winners.

2 Likes

Found that garbage can.

3 Likes

I found the garbage can, too, but I wasn’t able to delete the entire thread since it required the admin. Did you find a way to bypass the admin?

3 Likes

Best way is to ask fiddy. At sigh and correct name.

3 Likes

Did you tell me yesterday that it wasn’t worth our time? If it is, I will ask @fidalgo_vapes to delete my post since you answered all my questions. I am already a pest enough, aren’t I? :rofl:

4 Likes

You just lit the wick.
Make sure you tell him the thread.

4 Likes