E-Bike Giveaway

This isn’t vape related but I thought y’all might want a chance to wing a pretty cool E-Bike

10 Likes

He reminds me of that one reviewer… I forget his name …im sure anyone who watches this will know who I am talking about

5 Likes

Nice Dan can I put my my share right here with yours . :rofl: :crazy_face:

5 Likes

What’s a E-Bike?

6 Likes

Electric bike

6 Likes

Yep, @woftam is right, it’s an Electric Bike but it’s not like a scooter. It’s can be used like that but it’s more of an assist. You can go further and for people like me that can’t make it up a hill or is overweight, it is “fun” and would encourage me to get out and ride, therefore helping me exercise.

5 Likes

Indoor Smokers and yes it is the same guy

4 Likes

18650 or 21700? :smirk:

6 Likes

Yes tjats him…oh wow seriously ???

4 Likes

They’re mostly 18650 packs right now. Might get a custom job with 21700’s

5 Likes

Flat pouch lipo seem to be getting popular in some fields for ev, and they are pretty cheap to manufacture. Would not be surprised to see bikes going this way as well.

4 Likes

On this bike perhaps but there are plenty bikes that are a little more than an assist.

and so on…
nice toys!

5 Likes

That’s what the last video that @anon28032772 posted

3 Likes

@Dan_the_Man How do you win it

4 Likes

More than that, I’d like to know how you wing it!!! :wink:

4 Likes

Ya, that’s exactly what I mean. You still pedal but you get to go further and making your (my) “work out” more fun. That las eBike was LIT as my nephew would say.

OH YA! why was that guy on the wrong side of the road in the first vid? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :rofl:

3 Likes

Oh dude, I don’t quite remember exactly. He says in the video. I know you got to like his vid and share it and comment.

4 Likes

Yeah I know but those powerful ebikes ride pretty much like a moped or motorcycle… pedaling is optional. The original ebikes only help when you use the pedals and you can forget about doing a burnout by the push of a button.

Those yellow places all call the left side the right side of the road

5 Likes

Sound bro thank you

4 Likes

3 Likes