E CIG CITY: my story

i got one for you fam:
so i found this site, ecigcity.com and found a coupla deals there, so i ordered a coupla items and they arrived pretty fast. so i’m thinking, wow, found a new spot!
ok, now fast forward to Feb 8, and i gots my eye on this RTA out there called the Moonshot.so off to ecigcity.com i go and make my order. i bypass the free shipping and pay the 6.50 to get it quicker…i WANT this damn tank. that was a monday. i get the confirmation receipt, the order has been made. thats it. come friday, i still havent received the ‘sent’ email. so i go to the site, look it up. it says: ON HOLD. so i email these guys, explain i’m NOT mad, just wanna understand. come tuesday(today), no response. so i call these guys up. Bryan looks up my order, and says: your order has expired. i’m like, what the fuck is that??? he says, not sure, but your order is expired. we never charged your account. i’m like, so thats it? no email? no call? no message on your site? just a “ON HOLD” to keep me at bay? nothing? he says: i dont know? it wasnt on my side, i gots plenty of loot in da bank…so i’m like, what now? he says, well, if you want one, you gotta jump on the site and order one. i ask: do i get expedited shipping for the bullshit? he says he doesnt know and will hafta ask a manager when one is available. so…its on.
i dont know about you guys, but this companys future with me rides on this next move from them…customer care/service makes and breaks some people and right now, i’m kinda expecting some expedited shipping. nawmean?
anyhow, i will keep you guys posted on this one for sure!

1 Like

Sounds weird! Especially the no communication at all thing :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hmmm. Seems odd. I would say give them a chance to make it right.
I must admit that I do have high cs expectations and I am very judge mental (yup, space in there). We do have to admit a lot of these online retailers are still small shops. They may not be able to afford a full dollar amount that would make you happy. I would totally judge on how they treated you over the phone and how they followup.

I’ve had a few times where I have needed to call. Companies to be unnamed, but one was not good at all. They questioned my integrity and unwilling to listen. They were super surprised that I quote California law and had clear document proof of the dispute. The second was quick to solve which was fine. However, it would have costed them less money in the end if the guy gave me 2 minutes to state what would have made me happy.

Good luck. Keep us posted.

1 Like

This isn’t the first time someone’s posted about them. :confused:

2 Likes

RE: Pro_VapesRegularNov '15 1
For a big impact I would take to their facebook and air out your complaint. Also make it known on their website blog… but I don’t see one.

Thanks for the post. When you see a site that seems to good to be true, often times it is.
E Cig City is on my quarantine list.

1 Like

Yea not a problem I definitely would never get in that mess again. That’s honestly a terrible company with no communication going on within the company. @Whiterose0818 bro I would get it somewhere else forreal just know it might be a good deal but if something happens to it your screwed because I believe they only get a limited amount. Once they sell out they stop carrying the item. There is sooo many way better company’s out there.

2 Likes

thank you JoJo!!! i read ALL of that! and will use it if necessary!

2 Likes

i hear ya and i understand…i think i just wanted to put them on the block and see what turns up/out…
no matter how this turns out, i’m posting it. i will put it on their FB page, i will post it here, AND i will place this thread/link in a message to their customer care dept! no kidding!
thanks guys!

1 Like