E-Cigarettes Linked to Bladder Cancer Risk

I hear that peanut butter and jelly sandwiches have been found to cause cancer I mean… fuck why not huh?

Consider the source. NBC. They work for Altria and all other very large corporate interests.

2 Likes

Which is exactly the reason (IMO) these links shouldn’t be shared on vaping forums. I suggest when people run into these kind of articles and want to share, they just copy and paste the content instead of passing the click bait around and get more traffic to these bullshit articles.

7 Likes

Best thing i have read all day long and i couldn’t agree with you more :thumbsup:
You are a strong contender to win internet today…

2 Likes

Bingo! Like watching a shopping channel for pharmaceuticals! “Get your Miracle Grow single pack now!” “Depressed? Eat this pill! caution may cause depression”. yada, yada, yada…

2 Likes

What’s my price? :laughing:

1 Like

Can’t reveal that here since you haven’t won yet and besides the others would get jelly if i told you :wink:

3 Likes

Anyone can get cancer, yes, some things make the risk higher but you are at risk regardless, whats the point of worrying about it, the one thing we are promised is our demise, lets have some fun before it :smile:

4 Likes

This page does not exist)) But I found that question very interesting, so everybody should research more. This one shows https://vapingdaily.com/blog/vape-nicotine-mice-cancer-research/ that there is a big panic around it.

1 Like

Here is the recent paper that it appears they are referring to at your provided link:

Electronic-cigarette smoke induces lung adenocarcinoma and bladder urothelial hyperplasia in mice

3 Likes