E-liquid recipe page

what is up with these recipes by smith on the elr recipes page are they serious or someone messing around or maybe my computer is messed up check it out

2 Likes

I messaged @daath about it awhile ago, he may be powered down for the night.

Seems some sort of attack.

2 Likes

assholes not you bro lol i was restarting my phone and computer i hate games

1 Like

Asshole seems to be my wifes pet name for me, hehe. Hopefully daath will be recharged soon and fix this situation. This isnt the first time we have seen this. Some peoples kids…

3 Likes

I messaged Lars about it. It’s really ugly…

edit: oops… Ken beat me to it.

2 Likes

ive been so busy today i just looked and was like wtf at least im not seeing things im going to bed loooong day goodnight all

2 Likes

I don’t know, but it looks like he may have me beat on the number of recipes posted :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Wow, that’s obnoxious.

1 Like

How can one post 8 recipes per minute? Curious to know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, they’re not very creative when it comes to their evil profile name… Smith? The most common surname in America, it would seem. I could see them coming up with something like names in reverse: Reficul or Bubezleeb. How about Autonomous_Anonymous1, but nooooo… Smith? :smirk:

2 Likes

At least go all out and Agent Smith it…

http://america.pink/images/2/6/9/3/4/5/en/1-agent-smith.jpg

7 Likes

I think it was some sort of experiment - he was using some sort of software to do what he did. I deleted every trace of him.

7 Likes

@daath I think I’ve found a security flaw that could allow someone to build a script to spam your recipe feed. PM me for more details.

Edit: I also have a possible fix

No I’m not “Smith”

5 Likes

Call me suspicious, but given the recent “issues” (with “traveling laundry” and then the “guest troll”) it makes me wonder if they’re not related.

@daath Assuming you have the capabilities, it might be worth cross-checking some IP addresses.

4 Likes

Maybe it was Matt Smith. He’s using the TARDIS to post all of the recipes that time forgot - all at an impossible pace.

5 Likes

John Teeter

1 Like

I wish I could like this 10x more. 2017 can’t come quick enough. I miss the Doctor. :weary: LoL

3 Likes

John Titor