e-Liquid Recipes "What Can You Make"

Hope y’all can help me with this one, I have input all my flavors into the stash and used the option to see what I can make based upon what I have. The results are quite a few pages of e-recipes and was wondering if there is a way to save all of these suggested e-recipes at once into my recipes so I don’t have to save them one at a time?

Appreciate y’alls help in advance.

G-Daddy

3 Likes

Even if u could, iam not sure i would. There are alot of boobs in the database and until your stash changes or they realize how bad they are and don’t belong public, they will always be there. You can browse thru and add any to favorites if u like but i would suggest u narrowing your searches based on what flavors u plan on using. you do that by search by flavor stash and highlighting flavors that must be contained in the mix and u can have selectable 1-4 missing flavors.I apologize if u already know any of this. Gl to you!

5 Likes

Thanks for the reply worm1

2 Likes

@G-Daddy Sorry , I don’t know of any way to do this and I also agree with @worm1 .
Forgive me if you already know this but I would just like to add a couple of things. After you click on the “what can you make” you can also narrow those down by clicking the “rating” tab on the right.
The rating tab will place all the highest rated recipes in order , I will be the first to add that there are tens of thousands of great recipes that aren’t rated yet but we have to start somewhere.
After you get comfortable with a few flavors navigating this system will be easy . Also you can see the ingredients of the recipe by clicking on the cursive I “more info” tab in the center of each recipe .After you get more experienced with flavors you can quickly click on the ingredients list and have a pretty good idea if the recipe would be good for you even if it has no rating.
Good luck and again sorry if you already knew this.

5 Likes

and this is a real shame… I’ve made more than a couple of those that looked interesting and I’ve definitely found some that are top quality, even better then some of the highly rated recipes.
I would really urge people to look beyond the top rated recipes. And if you try a recipe that doesn’t have many ratings and comments, please leave a comment and rate it (whether it was good or bad, any suggestions or comments will help the creator and other visitors). There’s so much more than unicorns milk, strawnana or ella’s shortbread on this site.

4 Likes

Thank you @BoyHowdy for this insight. I am amazed at all the different recipes and look forward to spending time combing through them and testing a of them to help the betterment of this site.

2 Likes

Thank you @ Suomynona, I agree that there are many recipes that people have spent the time and effort to describe them accurately but there are many that should have remained private. My goal is to work through some recipes and then make them public with concise notes so as not to confuse. Happy juicing.

3 Likes