ELR Home   Create recipe   Resource page   My recipes/favorites

Easiest/most effective method to shake small e-liquid bottles?

I recommend going to an adult novelty store, and, if I have to elaborate you’re not old enough to be here.

I mix max VG with it with no problem

Also @CallMeTut

$7 Frother via amazon just came today. It’s def the right size, and working well!

My only fear, and this is probably wrong, is that its intensity might dissolve the e-liquids top notes (like what heat steeping does–making the mix taste muted/bland). Do you have any experience with that happening?

I did not see that happening… after frothing I place the nipple back on the bottle (i.e. I don’t do what some people call “breathing”) also prior to vaping I wait at least a few hours to let things settle out (occasionally when frothing the mix became the color of cream due to the amount of mixing I had done), I let the mix clear out prior to vaping.

Won’t fit cut off the end :slight_smile:

I just hope with all these elaborate blending methods, you all at least do a regular hand shake sample just for comparison… or else you would never see any advantages of your various flavor blending methods/RITUALS.

I’ve come to find that the key to good mixes is using flavors that best suit your palate, a good hand shake and proper steep time.
All that extra stuff I used to do never improved the final product and I know this by comparison of some very old recipes from back in the day… They all tasted the same besides the ones I ruined with too much heat.

Just offering a different opinion, or you can just DIY without even attempting a simpler method for comparison.

I was told a very long time ago… “keep it simple and you will have more success”. In time I found this to be true.

Sock in the dryer love it.