Easter sales...decisions

Man, got a large order for easter. Wondering what kind of sales will be out there…then I see nicriver is having flash sale of all concentrates 25% off. Do I wait for easter? Order now?

7 Likes

I dont think it will get any beyter than 25pct off… If NR has the things you need/want jump on it .

10 Likes

Yeah that is what I am thinking. Mostly flavorah!

6 Likes

I’m thinking the same thing, I haven’t wanted to jump on sales in bit as I’m mostly re-stocking my usuals, but for all flavors, I think I’m gonna order as well.

6 Likes

Did you know if you order direct from FLV you can buy a 4oz bottle for like 25usd instead of a 15ml for 5.49usd ??? So if you have a flave that you really like and use a lot its a great savings …

Example

https://store.flavorah.com/search.asp?keyword=Lemonade&search=

7 Likes

Yeah but the 15ml last me forever. Still testing flavors. May get the large size if something strikes me as essential.

4 Likes

yeah just spent $60 there and saved $20…hopefully get the order sometime soon. :slight_smile: Couldn’t beat getting Alpine Strawberry 15ml for about the same price some places charge for 10ml. 10 more FLV concentrates and some assorted others on the way…

4 Likes

Awesome … I need to hrab a few flaves that I’m out of and use quite a bit , so I’ll habe to put together an order but im not sure I need $66.67 of flaves lol ,

3 Likes

ha. i’m trying to build up my FLV stash and phasing out my TPA/CAP flavors I don’t really use. Hit the sales but don’t buy much other times.

5 Likes

That’s exactly.what ive been doing as well , ive been so focused on buying FLVs line that I havent even tried any VT flaves and only one WF … Besides MF ive found the FLV line to be very very good compared to most , i do have my hand full of TPA / Cap / FW that I’ll always use … And since I habe the entire FA line ( except their tobaccos) I only reorder when things are out …

4 Likes

I am doing WF as well. Their caramel butter is fabulous.

5 Likes

Ya ive heard good things about both WF and VT except that with VT the percentages you have to use are high , thats not sayimg much bc the same people use FLV Alpine strawberry at 5pct lol

3 Likes

Generally VT is around the same average as FA (some more some less as it always is)

5 Likes

Shipping notice from Nic River. Guess they are using a new carrier :grinning:

4 Likes