Easy 3 flavor recipe for beginners?

This is in my weekly rotation. Shows really good what cactus can do!

4 Likes

Will try it when my cactus arrives :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Iā€™ll try that one Steve, got everything and it looks niceā€¦ why not try it then!

4 Likes

Easy Recipe for Coffee lovers,

5 Likes

Mixed up a 10ml batch with 1% CAP SuperSweet, 2% cactus and 3mg nic and gave it a quick hotsteep in my crockpot (keep warm setting for 30 min)
Itā€™s pretty good but as with all recipes I mix I want it to taste more (not on the cactus in this). But going higher than 10% Forest Fruit seems like a lot. Maybe some more sweetener can make the flavors pop or a few days normal steep. I dunno Iā€™m very new to DIY myself

7 Likes

This might help:

I personally add 0.5% Lemon Sicily (FA) to my simple fruit mixes to help make them pop :grinning:

5 Likes

Wombat's Juicy Fruit Gum 90% accurate

Ingredient %
Banana (Flavorah) 2.00
Golden Pineapple (CAP) 8.00
Peach (Juicy) (TPA) 1.00
Super Sweet (CAP) 1.00

Flavor total: 12%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Edit: Iā€™m still tweaking it a bit. I exchanged peach for cantaloupe and adjusted the percentages a bit. Itā€™s still my fave, right now.

5 Likes

@SteveTC I tried it, but definitely too much for me, I still use mesh wick atomizers, I gave it to my son been a cloud chaser, from my very personal point of view, it has to be toned down a lot.
Iā€™d say by half, 1 for the cactus and 5 for the forest fruit, .5 for the sugarsā€¦ My 2 centsā€¦

Talking about 3 flavours recipes I twisted Charlie Nobleā€™s Smoked Yogurt with Greek Yogurtā€¦ not badā€¦

5 Likes

I add Lemon to everything!

3 Likes

@Rocky02852 JUST received my first official SC flavor, and the Cappuccino SC smells in a word, WOW !!!

5 Likes

Yeah thatā€™s the only SC flavor I have, you might want to start at 1% Capp in that recipe. I also have another coffee milk recipe thatā€™s Boomā€‹:boom::boom::boom:, (but more than 3 flavors)

4 Likes

Mixed them both up @Rocky02852, and the Capp smelled soo good, didnā€™t even let it steep. Will let the more complex State Drink steep a little.

2 Likes

One day (overnight) is all thatā€™s needed!

2 Likes
7 Likes

I have everything but the FLV Wild Melon. Iā€™ve been thinking about doing something with the cucumber and came across a cuke-watermelon salad with mint. It wonā€™t be the same but I have FA Watermelon (Red Summer). Think itā€™s worth a try?

4 Likes

Yer killinā€™ me here, Michele. Ruyan Custard? I canā€™t resist that. I promised I wasnā€™t buying anything new for awhile.

4 Likes

You and Michele. Now I need to get Cappuccino (SC). Where is it available?

4 Likes

Check BCF firstā€¦

5 Likes

Who was it that said when he has straggler SFT laying around doing nothing he adds 3% LB VBIC to each one of them and theyā€™re now vapable, lol.? I have about 10-11 SFT and not all are turning me on. I was thinking of taking him up on his idea.

5 Likes

@muth JUST picked some up to mix up @Rocky02852 excellent coffee mixes.

https://www.bullcityflavors.com/cappuccino-sc/

6 Likes