Easy 3 flavor recipe for beginners?

Who was it that said when he has straggler SFT laying around doing nothing he adds 3% LB VBIC to each one of them and they’re now vapable, lol.? I have about 10-11 SFT and not all are turning me on. I was thinking of taking him up on his idea.

5 Likes

@muth JUST picked some up to mix up @Rocky02852 excellent coffee mixes.

https://www.bullcityflavors.com/cappuccino-sc/

6 Likes
4 Likes

I love coffee mixes too. I was buying a commercial one from Fivefold Vapors awhile ago. Been trying to make my own so maybe this will help me. Thank you. Hmm, BCF might also have that Ruyan Custard (WF) that Michele mentioned. They carry WF. I love BCF. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Meant to ask, I need Cream Milky Undertone. Where’s the best place to get that?

5 Likes

See above. Lol

5 Likes

Thx! Does OoO website still honor the ELR discount? It says 25%

5 Likes

Go Fish.

Got any VSO? :laughing:

5 Likes

Being a coffee drinker, In the past I’ve tried just about every Commercial coffee vape, cappuccino, latte, Catch Ya Latte, Oh Latte etc. and never found the perfect one for Me.

So glad I can now mix my own the way I like it, Hope you enjoy it also!

5 Likes

Don’t have the FA. Strange I just rewicked and am just vaping it now when I saw this. I can’t put it into a profile, everything just blends into a nice vape. You get creamyness from the coconut with a slight melon note and that salty cucumber… So sure maybe the FA Watermelon is worth a try. Instead of using saline for salt this flavorah cucumber is like a miracle flavor for saltyness. I think that’s why im liking it. It’s a nice change for the old flavor palette :smirk:

6 Likes

Thank you, that’s great to know.

5 Likes

No, they don’t, I asked them 2 weeks ago. @daath may want to remove the 25% off code

6 Likes

Current coupon code for One on One is;
KETOBYDESIGN-10
For 10% off, they also have been sending me a random free sample flavor with every order as of late👌

6 Likes

You should probably toss a link to this (or repost the same) in the good deals thread man! :wink:

4 Likes

Was waiting on my Stixx Mixx order which came today. I am now ready to try this and I can’t wait. I am so due for a flavor change.

Off subject: Remember that conversation we were having about Sucuri and Sourcemore? Their rep has remained in contact with me on updates. I wanted to post the emails for you and everyone to read. I find them very encouraging. It’s good news. Where should I post them? I can’t remember where that conversation took place?

4 Likes

She mentioned Sucuri here:

You could either ask one of the moderators to split it off into it’s own topic, or create a new one and drop a pointer to it in the Buyers Beware thread. Your call!

4 Likes

Lol, no one’s been around here for awhile but I realized I had a 3 flavor recipe that works nicely.

If you don’t have VSO Espresso you can use Coffee Liqueur (VTA), Cappuccino (SC) or even Hard Crack Toffee (VTA) because it tastes more like coffee than toffee :wink:

10 Likes
10 Likes

Thx Rocky! I just remembered that I wanted to try my PB (SSA) and here it is. No damn good excuse not to with 3 flavors in the queue.

5 Likes

Oh the SSA PB is really good :+1:
And thanks for reminding me I still need to pick up the Brazilian Coffee!

7 Likes

I have to confess, this is my first PB flavor. I never had the desire to vape PB though I love peanuts in the shell and PB in RL. I’m hoping it will open up a new path for my liquids. One never knows, ya know :wink: ?

5 Likes