Easy 3 flavor recipe for beginners?

@Rocky02852 Done! You know I usually make 10ml testers and automatically put a 10ml bottle on my scale and started pouring your recipe. I usually start with flavors so it wasn’t noticeable until the base went in :open_mouth: . I was like WTF is going on heayuh? :rofl: With a bottle switch, some taring and a bit of math I was able to save the day. Great taste off the knuckle, can’t wait to try it.

6 Likes

Can I just say you can add vanilla pudding flavorah… cookie FA and vanilla custard II for a base (or a complete profile) you can mix with any fruits

7 Likes

That’s TOO damned delicious to be termed a “base” @authormichellehughes.

:slight_smile:

8 Likes

“Can’t go wrong with @ken_o_where recipe”

Truest thing I’ve ever heard

6 Likes

Thank you, very nice of you to say that. Trust me when i say i have made a LOT of crap recipes. The latest is Green Apple Candy, all i taste in menthol, bleh.

6 Likes

I figure at1st for me it was 0 out of 10 now for the most part I am starting to understand what flavors and their purpose in that particular recipe
More are turning out alot better. And as much a bitch it is tweaking the ones where needed. That really helps. I had a really good one called “you’re wife” thought it was missing something so ill be spending time on it today.

5 Likes

I tried it’s about as simple as it gets

7 Likes

All VSO red fruit mix :yum:

6 Likes

I’ll take it just as is :smiling_face:

4 Likes

Here’s one that’s been around quite a while with lotsa kudos. I just got the Maple (TFA) so will be giving it a spin real soon.

8 Likes

@muth you’re going to be surprised by what the vanilla butternut tastes like.

5 Likes

I hear it’s what produces the pancake flavor. Is it the high pct that does that or just the nature of that particular flavor?

5 Likes

I think it’s just the flavor…

5 Likes

I’ve got it steeping for a bit. Sounds like he didn’t insist on a long steep so…soon I shall know. I could use something different.

3 Likes

FW Vanilla Butternut reminds me of Honeycombs cereal or something similar. I’ve never used it anywhere near 14% though.

4 Likes

Here’s an unusual one of mine which will be love it or loath it, only 2.6% total flavour so easy on the pocket to -

10 Likes