Ecig.com Reputable?

https://www.ecig.com/uwell-crown-coil-4-pack.html

has anyone used this company ? are they reputable

1 Like

ive ordered once or twice from them, reputable. They’ve been around quite awhile.

1 Like

awesome ty , they are here in the US right ? if you want to close this thread it fine i trust your judgement :slight_smile:

1 Like

Im not positive but i think i remember them being in Texas.

1 Like

I’ve ordered exactly that from them as well. When they have them on sale, they’re an excellent price. Definitely USA.

2 Likes

thank you @Ken_O_Where and @JoJo , jojo do you know anywhere cheaper in the US right now ? i need to stock up

I’ve bought from them several times. They list themselves as being in Texas, but shipping is from Oklahoma. I bought two Smoant Battlestars at about $32 apiece and Smoant tanks that I like pretty well. Shipping to Indiana was really quick. Never had a problem.

1 Like

nice prices on those battlestars

1 Like

I usually order my Crown coils from Fasttech. I get several at a time when they have a sale.

VapeNW has them for 6.90

I like them a lot. They fit my hands and work great. I did some scope testing and IMHO are as good as many of the higher priced Mods. I’m going to try a Charon soon but damn, I have 8 mods already.:rofl:

nice ill have to do the math , because vapenw is here in wa state and i get charged the tax so sometimes its cheaper to order out of state but ty ill be able to at least do a comparison

1 Like

Got the same deal from them wish I could get another one at that price but they’re all out

1 Like

ya i just looked as well :frowning: but hopefully they will get some more i did the notify thing its a steal of a price

They have a rewards program that’s really awesome also

1 Like

im about to creat account , i want to grab about 10packs of crown coils and it would have been nice to add the battlestar lol

Then you will be eligible to get the $5 off with signing up for the newsletter, and more off after each purchase

1 Like

cool they also give 10pct off when you add email so pretty cool it sounds like eightvapes program which is really nice as well