ECig Intelligence Survey 2023

The purpose of this survey is to study how and why people use vaping products. The survey is done in conjunction with CASAA and the results will be used to ensure that stakeholders and policymakers have a clearer understanding of the current behavior of vapers. The survey is completely anonymous and should take no more than 10 minutes to complete.

7 Likes

Yep! Got and filled it out the middle of last week. I noticed addition’s to previous surveys. They are starting to recognize the vaping of the DIY community. It surprised me because the never asked questions like that before.

4 Likes

Uh oh, should we be cautious and concerned?

4 Likes

Done! :white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::+1:

3 Likes

Always! :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

I don’t think so. The government is more concerned about children and nicotine. DIY is too small of a population to consider controlling by the government. If they have no interest in controlling disposable pods they will never be able control DIY.

3 Likes

That was the best and most fun survey I’ve done.

1 Like

Done. Yeah @rcleven i think that is the first time i saw any DIY questions. Survey was a bit better this year.

Thanks for posting this, @muth.

4 Likes

Done. Long ass survey but well done.

3 Likes

Done. 10 mimutes was spot on. Good questions too.

2 Likes

Did mine about 2 weeks ago. If I remember correctly I’m pretty sure I answered questions about diy the last years. Now don’t hold me to that sometimes I have a hard time remembering why I walked from one room to another.:rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Casaa sent me this after the survey.

1 Like

Filled it out a short while back. Was surprised and pleased to see some DIY questions. Like some others, I don’t remember DIY questions on past surveys.

1 Like

I wouldn’t tell them where I got my flavors :rofl: They already took everything else.

4 Likes