Ecigexpress delivery outside the US

Good luck with that. Seems the more I get… the more I need. :confused:

2 Likes

I hear you!

Yeah dont you hate that! I was looking at a recipe earlier and it looks so yummy, I gotta try it but wait, I realize out of all the cremes I have, no whipped creme. :frowning:

I just ordered that today! Realised I had no koolada and who can live without :cold_sweat: Ordering one flavour is not worth the shipping cost so of course I got a few other flavours to sweeten it up. Discovered another site and ordered something from them too. That’s two orders in one day and two in the mail from last week. Saw some recipes just now and guess what, I have no buttercream or vanilla swirl or… :scream:

1 Like

We are all a hot mess as my GF would say, LOL. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve been blamed before !

2 Likes

I would advice people to not ever order from ECX overseas. Apart from the bullshit I had previously, they also put the full price of the articles you buy on the package when they were actually on sale for 40%. So now I get hit with custom fees for a package that I payed less than 22 euros for, because they just put the full price on it. I have opened a ticket and asked them if they are going to reimburse me. Probably not.

I have made an order at ecx 5 days ago im from Canada they processed it pretty fast got my tracking # its rollin BUT, now idk if its general but everytime i place an order thats located in washington ca i always get probs in the mail. Last from mbv made a road trip in cali for a month after decided to come up north geez. This order is stuck in cali again … be aware.

Yah, I stopped ordering from them. I asked them why they didn’t put the discount price on the package since that’s what I paid, so that’s what it is worth and they said they have to by law but it sounds like BS to me. It looks like I’m going to get that money back from the customs tax office after I complained and send in the papers to prove my order was less than 22 euros but it can take up to 4 months. The last package from ECX was at customs for two weeks before they finally released it. Don’t know what the deal is with that either, it is only with their stuff I have that, it is pretty strange. I get my stuff from the UK, Italy and Poland now and have no hassle with customs that way. You’re in Canada so you would. Isn’t there a decent place in Canada you can order from like flavourfog.com, or are they very expensive?

well i mostly did because i was unable to find inawera tobacco and there was a typo for a 120ml cereal crunch for 1.66$ hahaha had to do it

I read that in another post recently, no wonder they are holding it up, they want it back!

1 Like