Ecigexpress delivery outside the US

Continuing the discussion from Ecigexpress:

I ordered from ECX on june 12th for the very first time. Today my order was still processing so I opened a ticket to ask them what was going on. Got a reply that I had to fill in this form with the terms, sign it and send it over in PDF format. This is all about customs and stuff saying they are not responsible for additional fees etc, etc.
This form also authorises them to charge my card. I have a prepaid card and my order is already paid for. I think it is really sloppy of them to leave customers hanging in the air like that without a word. Anyway, I’ve send this form and asked them if I would have to do this with every order I placed and if that was the case that this would be my first and last order! Anybody else outside the US ever ordered from this place? I would like to know your experience with them.

I live in Australia and order from overseas all the time I was going to order from them too however I thought it was too much mucking around. This is the only place that I have come across that do this

1 Like

I had to get a prepaid creditcard especially for them because according to ECX paypal doesn’t do business with vapeshops. I ordered from Cat House Vapor the 15th, paid with paypal and they send it over the same day. I got a text message yesterday that it wil be delivered on tuesday, now that is what I call service. They don’t have flavourart in their shop yet but are planning to add that to their assortiment. I know who I’m going to order from when they do!

2 Likes

Not to take away from CatHouse, since they’re kind of one of us now, but Bull City has a lot of flavors, including flavour art. Have you tried ordering from them?

Thanks Jojo, I had never heard of them before I think @quitter1 asked if they delivered quickly in another post. Good to know though if I want some flavourart.

3 Likes

I was not aware of how they treat an overseas customer… I’m appalled at that. It is completely the opposite here very quick shipping and many many emails regarding your shipment statement. So sorry ! Well cathouse is awesome my package is supposed to arrive today from them ! Woo woo. stickwithcathouse#

3 Likes

Well, I hope I am just a fluke and didn’t get the standard treatment for foreigners. They have send me another email telling me that they did send me an email straight away to inform me that I had to fill in that form but that it had probably ended up in my spam, there were also a lot of apologies going round. I check my spam everyday and didn’t get one at all. I have decided to believe in the goodness of humankind and I am just going to assume they send the email out to me and it just never arrived. It has been known to happen sometimes. :innocent:
I like cathouse though, very quick and friendly. I’m a sucker for that. If I don’t like the way a company deals with their costumers, or the way they invest their money, I will not buy from them, not even when they are cheaper. I rather spend a little more at a nice place.

4 Likes

Hoping good things for you !:slight_smile:️:clap::ok_hand:

3 Likes

Well said! I said pretty much the same thing after a less than acceptable experience with another place. Customer service is sooooo important.

2 Likes

I placed an order with Bull City on last Friday night very late and I recieved it in Mondays mail. Pretty fast. I ordered from The Flavor Apprentice the same night and got it Thursday. Not bad on there part either considering they are in California and I’m in NC.
Orfered from ECX on 16 they shopped out on 17 and postal service says I will get it on 20 th. Also not bad ship time.

2 Likes

I guess ECX has a better service for US costumers. It has been a week now and my order is still processing. Took my money though!

1 Like

Checked out the bull city website today. I just put something in the shopping cart and checked the shipping costs. Just got the message that they cannot ship to my location. Well, never mind cathouse does :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I havent ordered from Cathouse yet but plan on checking them out and maybe ordering from them.

1 Like

I ordered from them on the 15th and they send it out straight away. Got a text today that it has passed customs in Brussels so it won’t be long before it gets to Amsterdam :grinning: It is a very nice place, fast and friendly.

1 Like

That is pretty fast for overseas shipping. I will probably give them a try on my next order. Their flavor prices looked pretty reasonable.

2 Likes

Halleluja, ECX has shipped my order!!! :joy:

2 Likes

When I order I mostly order from www.pink-mule.com - www.flaywer.de and www.chefsvapour.co.uk they usually have what I need - if I need some special Flavour Art stuff, I order directly from http://flavourartexpress.biz or www.flavourart.co.uk :smile: Just easier when we’re here in Europe…

1 Like

That’s good to know! Have they got reasonable shipping fees? I discovered another site today, www.leisureliquids.com, they are also based in the UK and the shipping is pretty cheap. I think I will stop ordering for a while now though. When all my orders come in I must have around 125 different flavours, that will have to do! Problem is that every time I check out a recipe there are flavours in there that I don’t have. :grimacing:

1 Like

I sooo know the feeling! I want all the flavors by all the manufacturers so I can make any recipe, ever! LOL. I’ve had to do the same thing…cut myself off for awhile. Vape life is hard. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

It is extremely hard. First it was the RTA/RDA’s that I just had to have. I only started vaping 4 months ago for crying out loud and didn’t get into RTA’s straight away. I have 6 tanks, 5 drippers and another tank on the way. Enough is enough! Then I want all the flavours because I’m checking out all these recipes. I stopped watching vape videos on youtube because there is a new atty plugged almost everyday. Blame the last tank I ordered on @MixedUp1 :wink: :open_mouth:

3 Likes