EcigExpress: Flavor news, sales and more!

tobacco50october-2nd

Howdy Mix Fam! Today we are having a Flash Sale on all Tobacco Flavored Flavor Concentrates!
Save 50% ! No coupon needed, as savings will reflect at checkout screen.

Happy Mixing!

2 Likes

What coincidence!
Just in time for the Flavor Ban :grin:
Better stocj up Folks!
Before Someone figures out,
Tobacco is a flavor unto itself :trophy:

2 Likes

mindblwingsavings2

Howdy and Happy Friday Folks! you will definitely want to check out our ON SALE section today.
No coupon necessary and while supplies last.

E-liquids, One Shots, Unflavored Nicotine and more are at 50% discount this weekend!

as always now and forever…Happy Mixing!

4 Likes

The ELR Code stacks with this sale btw :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Stacking is always good. Stadly I’m stacking boxes in my new home. It’s a good thing but no flavor orders for a while for me. So sad.

2 Likes

Wow, great pricing on Flavorah, loaded up a cart and almost fumbled my CC trying to check out with the quickness :grin:

6 Likes

Ya no doubt I just ordered one of every FLV flave available lol GREAT sale @ecigexpress

3 Likes

e-liquidationsale

2 Likes

@ecigexpress so are you guys no longer selling Nic, VG, or PG??

2 Likes

From what I read over on reddit no, they are no longer going to sell VG, PG or Nic :frowning:

2 Likes

yes, I’ve been seeing the same reports on other sites, but wanted a confirmation. It does appear like they are only going to be selling flavors now. Name change also looks like it’s happening.

2 Likes

Good Morning Everyone and sorry for the lack of correspondence the last couple of days.
Since the WA flavor ban took effect, we have been diligently adjusting to remain in compliance on a state level.
It’s true that for now we will not be carrying nic bases or e-liquid. If this changes we will let you know immediately.

4 Likes

fa25_october2019
Howdy and happy Friday Folks! This week’s sale is on FlavourArt!
Also be on the look out for some exciting new products and flavors as we move forward.

Last but not least, we now offer free shipping to the lower continental 48 states for orders $49.99 and above!
We have also expanded our international shipping to include more than 30 countries!

Have a great Weekend!

3 Likes

Name change won’t happen just yet @obijuan but we will definitely let everyone know of any changes we intend to make. We were just out the last couple of days adjusting to the ban. We apologize for our lack of correspondence as we deeply value being apart of the ELR community.

4 Likes

Thank you for the update. It is nice to have vendors that are keeping us informed! So sorry to hear about the nic, it’s a sad situation we are all in :cry:

3 Likes

Could you post the link of the list of the 30 countries, please? Maybe it’s just me, but I couldn’t find the link in your site.

2 Likes

We currently ship to :

• Astonia
  • Australia
  • Austria
  • Japan
  • Belgium
  • Bulgaria
  • Canada
  • Costa Rica
  • Croatia
  • Czeck Republic
  • Denmark
  • Finland
  • France
  • Georgia
  • Germany
  • Gibraltar
  • Greece
  • Greenland
  • Guadeloupe
  • Geurnsey
  • Hungary
  • Iceland
  • Ireland
  • Israel
  • Italy
  • Japan
  • Latvia
  • Lithuania
  • Luxemborg
  • Malta
  • Netherlands
  • Norway
  • Poland
  • Portugal
  • Romania
  • Serbia
  • Slovakia
  • Slovena
  • South Korea
  • Spain
  • Sweden
  • Switzerland
  • Ukraine
  • United Kingdom
  • South Africa

We are constantly updating our list of ship to countries around the world. If your country is not on the list, please contact us for more information.

5 Likes

Thank you for the list :+1:

4 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that @ecigexpress, but I appreciate you taking the time to let us know. Stay strong !!!

4 Likes

Hate to see the loss of carrying multiple brands, but totally understand. Thrilled to know that you will remain supplying Jungle Flavors!

Quick question…
Are the flavors going to be branded as Flavor Jungle? Or is it just the website name? (I realize that it’s probably a foolish question, but I’d rather have a confirmation from the source) :wink:

1 Like