EcigExpress is soon to become FlavorJungle

Well THAT sounds like an ORDER !!!

:slight_smile:

Kidding, I couldn’t stop my typing fingers fast enough …

2 Likes

sure you can buy flv from the resellers… but direct orders anywhere in Wa state is a no no…
With this OP company… operating totally illegal, and yeah… I expected that knowing how they were 5 yrs ago… and to think of all the funds I blow thru a month they no longer receive… yeah… sorry…

they need that illegal hustle and deserve it… yeah…

2 Likes

Your not getting it…There is NO flavor ban in WA State … There are loop holes in everything …The reason FLV cant get around any loop holes is because they have branded themselves As flavoring for eliquid basically…So how is ECX breaking any laws??? They aren’t its that simple

3 Likes

so if taking away ecig and taking away all those years of recipes and vaping supplies… it remakes a company? I guess if other resellers just changed domain names, and keeps vaping words/lingo on theirs… YaY it works… Not for me, but if you like that… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I believe in today’s ridiculous regulations against Vaping that a company should be allowed to restructure their business to follow those regulations…Key word RESTRUCTURE…and that happens everyday in the world of business . We have companies that have been bailed out by Govt assistance. We allow companies to restructure through Bankruptcy , so tell me why is it wrong for a company to restructure to follow the new rules ??? :hugs::yellow_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

I have replied to this thread for too long.

Im going to take my personal breathing device, and use the lube that makes it work well for me…

As far as anything else… no more comments. I like my pecan pie with ice cream lube. it works for me. It won’t act like its out to take advantage of me, until the lube disperses. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Pecan Pie w./ Ice Cream Lube ?? !!!

2 Likes