ECX Flavorah is Live, Flavor West at Crazy Discounts

All, I just placed an order with ECX that included most of the modest offering of Flavorah that they are carrying. I am assuming here that they let me order it because they have it. . .but I guess we will see. Also, 30ml of FW flavors were like $3.20. . .so I stocked up on some Favs. It seems to me in general that ECX have lowered their prices. . .but I didn’t actually compare to last time to verify. They just seem lower to me.

2 Likes

I hope that ECX will be expanding their line of available flavors from Flavorah …

1 Like

ECX has some very good sales. That is usually when I pull the trigger on a rather large shopping cart.

1 Like

Thank you @Daath for the edits. I am so used to being on my phone and limited. BTW, the ELR discount is still slightly less than 10% at ECX. I believe on my cart it came out to be something like 9.45% I re-notified them of that and also requested that we get some credit for social media actions when we share on ELR. I don’t use Myspace (hehe) or Twitterbook or any of that other crap. Just ELR. I used to say I was the youngest curmudgeon. . .now I’m just a curmudgeon. Oh well.

One other thing is that they are now carrying the Medicine Flower Black Cherry. Now, many of you know that I despise medicine flower for despicable business practices, but if there is one flavor of theirs I want to see is worth using it is the cherry. At least if I get it through ECX I am getting it through a reputable dealer that knows how to sell and measure volumes of liquids.

Were I at my old job I would run it through a GC/MS like Nude Nicotine to see what is really in there, as again, I do not trust that company for anything. . .but I need a decent cherry.

2 Likes

…might ask @DarthVapor if he’s tried the INW shisha cherry, or any of the INW cherry flavors, as of yet. He says the shisha lines are the heat! :+1:

1 Like

I’m not one for a cherry vape unfortunately. I only have a handful of cherry flavors and I don’t use them haha. FLV’s bing cherry smells promising? Other than that, I use Cherry Blossom a lot but that is the only “cherry” type flavor I use, sorry

1 Like

I have all non-shisha INW cherries. At best, they are OK (Cherries). The shisha line is basically sold out at ECX, vanilla is not even listed. In the end, after ordering an obscene amount of flavor, I m still lacking a lot of what was on my shopping list.

So far cherry is my most elusive flavor, closely followed by lemon.

I did pick up the pineapple you recommended! Thanks as always for the input!

EDIT: Yup, Cherry Blossom (TPA) is a notable exception. She aint bad at all.

1 Like

Not entirely sure exactly what is discounted with the code - I was told it was “most items” :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes