EFun.Top Warranty Policy and BS

I feel for you mate. There’s nothing worse or more frustrating!

2 Likes

The last reply from them is on a new ticket. They are trying to leave out my prior communications, but I have copies of all my contact and I will turn them in with my PayPal claim.

2 Likes

Good luck Pro_Vapes.
I gave up on them, they wont respond to any of my email at all. I decided to use my 100w Istick and put up with the rattle slide thingy, what ever it is.

Personally it does not matter if I buy a $2.00 item or a $200.00 item, I want good service before and after the purchase and if I don’t get good service I will buy from someone who will give me good service.

Efuntop ain’t the one.

1 Like

They want a video bro. Did you send them a video? :slight_smile: I can only imagine the one you would send, but gawldammitalltofuck that is just horse crap man. Too bad they’re not in the Carolinas. Hell I wouldn’t mind driving to your part of the Volunteer just to walk in with you. Somebody needs a firm talking to.

1 Like

I sent the video week ago. They are acknowledging it is broken when they say Smok can handle it. They also split and screwed up the ticket, but I have their responses.

Wait you mean you actually got your product? I’ve been waiting five weeks lol

2 Likes

Good post. Nice to know.

1 Like

I finally got my refund. Yesterday I escalated my claim for PayPal to intercede… Efun.top settled with no more delays. I guess you have stay on top of Efun to get your money, but they payed up. It’s sad I had to take it this far.

1 Like

finally… I’m gonna be going through the same w GB i bet

1 Like

They wrote to you here :smile:

2 Likes

I’m having some issues with GB right now (@Zarya) . Their system stripped an important part of my address, which lead to my post office returning the shipments - they should have gotten them by now, but they insist I write to them if I don’t get it after november 17th?! :stuck_out_tongue: And I just want them to send it to the correct address - no refund…

2 Likes

Yeah I saw that. I also got a email from PayPal about the refund.

I’m thinking of applying my refund to a Cloudmaker DNA Mod. I don’t know if they shipped any mods yet. They have been on preorder for a very long time.

2 Likes

Oooh :smiley: Yes, they’re slow coming out of the gates… But now that devices are being released, maybe they’ll start sending out theirs as well? I can’t wait to get my Reuleaux!

2 Likes

But if they waited a couple more weeks it would be perfect timing for getting them out for Christmas. I’m just saying…pm me for my mailing address :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Congrats on getting your money back mate.
A lesson learned :+1:

2 Likes

I got an apology email from Efun.top. I really don’t know what to think. I wonder if it’s sincere. They blew me off until I escalated my claim.

andy@efun.top andy@efun.top
Attachments1:57 AM (18 hours ago)

to me
Hello ,
This is Andy from Efun.top .
As I saw all your voice in the forum , and after checking all , I think it is our delay customer service disappointed you , sorry for that .
And we refund you now , please check your paypal account .
Sorry again for my loose in work , I should do a deeply investigate before answer your question.
Sorry for those trouble we brought to you , we will improve the service in the future .
Have a great day !
Andy

1 Like

Seems sincere enough to me…

GB is blowing me off right now. They insist I should check for my shipments with my postal office on november 17th, even though I told them that I talked to my postal office and that the postal office returned both shipments in the middle of October. They also insist that I didn’t buy tracking, despite haven gotten two working tracking numbers (not that there is ANY useful info on those)…

2 Likes

Did they have a Paypal option? It’s the only thing that saved me. Lesson learned.

2 Likes

I only use PayPal :smile:

3 Likes

Sincere or not, it sucks that you only received that response AFTER your paypal claim. Good customer service is not letting a problem get to that point. But…at least you got your refund.

3 Likes