Eggy Flavor

The quest for egg and dang it if this doesn’t do it… well I’ll probably keep trying … LOL I’m thinking a 30 day steep ROFLMAO this is what I call throwing everything but the kitchen sink in and hoping it works hahaha

1.00% Custard (Flavorah)
2.00% Custard (INAWERA)
2.00% Custard Premium (FA)
2.00% French Vanilla Ice Cream (VTA)
0.25% Sweet Coconut (Flavorah)
0.50% Sweetness (Flavorah)

6 Likes

Which eggnog are you using?

3 Likes

FLV Eggnog is the only one I like

4 Likes

3 Likes

There is an egg yolk (cooked) flavor from FA but only available from FA UK. I have some here yet haven’t the opportunity to try it and I’m sure it’s loaded with baddies. Chefs flavors do not have this flavor. It’s not safe to vape but neither is fa custard premium

5 Likes

I’m stumped! For me, this comes out of nowhere. Am I clueless?

3 Likes

Embrace the baddies :wink:… for the tiny amount you’re using in a mix…meh. Sure makes your mix taste good though :grinning:

:nerd_face: Related reading:

4 Likes

Dead subject @muth… don’t fret about it. :wink:

3 Likes

Not fretting so much as phishing for the back biter :rofl:

3 Likes

Back to raw eggy taste. Whenever I ate a high quality French Vanilla ice cream I swear I tasted rum. Looking at how that ice cream is made the egg is heated before chilled so not exactly considered raw. I guess the pasteurization heat process ensures that salmonella doesn’t grow.

4 Likes

Please find the answer you seek in a PM… not publicly. :wink:

4 Likes

Custard premium is excellent. While shopping I also picked up fa butter along with the egg yolk (cooked) and a new to me chocolate called Chococo Melt.
Custard premium and egg is under savory flavors.

7 Likes

Oh, I could care less. Only jesting. I have better things to do than cook up more drama. You don’t have to worry about me.

6 Likes

https://www.flavourart.co.uk/
Unlike chefs, these folks carry 50 and 100ml bottles.

6 Likes

Where did you shop, England or Italy?

4 Likes

England. Click the link shown

5 Likes

I have said in a few threads this is not the egg people are looking for - Let me know how you go but it was not for me.

5 Likes

I did but I only saw Custard not Custard Premium. :sob:

3 Likes
7 Likes

Yh that’s true so does flavourart UK

3 Likes