Eggy Flavor

3 Likes

That’s flavourarts uk price no point buying 10mls for £3.30 when 50mls is £8

3 Likes

That’s wrong. For new flavors it makes a perfect sense to not buy more than 10ml bottles, not to mention newbies should never buy bigger bottles.

Besides hardly anyone is buying original bottles from FA. You can get rebottled FA 10ml for £2.00 or 30ml for £4.00 from Chefs and you can get 10ml FA for £1.49 elsewhere.

6 Likes

I see… The old “Jedi egg trick” strikes back! :laughing:

6 Likes

It’s under savory flavors

5 Likes

I missed the few threads. Some flavors are missing the cooked egg component but I’m thinking the FA egg yolk cooked could be a way to add in that missing ingredient. All custards have egg yolks in the real thing…not a fried egg. Not arguing, just keeping an open mind here. Could work and could be wrong. Who knows

4 Likes

It’s hard to find I agree. I just bought 200ml custard premium from these people so I know they have it, just can’t find it :joy: and chefs doesn’t have it. If you still have trouble, send them an email.

4 Likes

Chefs do have it but they rebrand it.

6 Likes

Well I’ll be damned. Lol I couldn’t find it at chefs but did on the other site with 100ml bottles

5 Likes

Am I mistaken in thinking this may be the same thing as well? https://www.nomnomz.co.uk/premium-custard-concentrate-craft-flavour

3 Likes

I would imagine those seeking that elusive eggy note to a custard will have explored all bases so far but my thinking is a little different.
Custard comes in many forms across many continents and while making custard from scratch using milk, sugar, eggs, and vanilla might me deemed as a true custard it’s not.
This form of custard is Creme Anglais.
Maybe looking for a suitable Creme Anglais might offer the missing eggy component.

https://www.eliquidflavourconcentrates.co.uk/creme-anglaise-diy-elfc

8 Likes

Apparently I’m not mistaken found this rebranded flavors

7 Likes

that actually works great I did it like this Premium Custard 2.4% with INW Custard 2% and Creme Anglaise at 1% dang eggy and beautiful

7 Likes

Looks like it to me.
Joy and Joker are FA flavours so I’m thinking you’re right. :+1:

4 Likes

Correct. FA rebranded are these:

Chefsflavors - Flavor Creative
NomNomz - Craft Flavour
Vapable - Arte Italiano
Rainbowvapes - Italian Artist
Theecigshop - Flavour Max
VapourDepot - Flavour Italia
Darkstar - Dark Arts

Note that most shops are offering most used flavors only and not all range. All shops are offering FA in original bottles too ofc.

6 Likes

https://www.flavourart.uk/all-flavours-50ml-100ml.html
The one I had previously carried 10ml only. This one has all the flavors we can’t find here plus some I’ve never heard of. Sorry for the confusion but it is confusing. I checked chefs earlier and they do carry the flavor but it’s not in stock.

4 Likes

Yes, and I was thinking that if anyone could pull through with that eggy custard, it would be the French. Thank you for finding that.

7 Likes

@Display-Name Vapable seems to have the best deal for this flavor. Have you purchased from them? Are you pondside?

3 Likes

UK and use Vapable quite a bit.

3 Likes

why the taste of eggs?) do you think it will be nice to soar like this?)

4 Likes