EHPro ~ New Products

@quitter1 brought this to my attention earlier today. I have to say, kinda like the strides that EHPro makes to improve their atomizers. I was waiting for a company to come up with a “new and improved” juice flow design, rather than futzing with getting cotton in the juice channels just right so as not to flood the deck with juice. This has potential; now if they’ll just add an additional stainless steel top cap that doesn’t stick out like a sore thumb! Make the whole thing black or stainless, but jeez, that top cap as it is now, kills it for me.

http://blog.vividsmoke.com/epoch-d1-rta-by-ehpro-offers-top-fill-design/

Better pics with this link:

1 Like

Looks interesting! …why …why

2 Likes

Interesting tank with many options coming around the bend.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Goblin mini ? Lol it’s already so small

1 Like

That looks pretty interesting - especially with colored glass ;D hehe

1 Like

Can’t find anything at all for the Goliath v2

1 Like

I might actually go for this instead of the original goblin. Hopefully the airflow is sufficient.

Inorite! I’ve looked all over, but can’t find any info on the v2! Hopefully they’ll get rid of the janky “Jetsons” heat sink fins on the top cap; not needed! Something else on the horizon might beat it out of the running for my next tank.

1 Like

Dayum! That Goblin mini is a work of art. After playing with the Subtank Mini for a week im ready to move on, on to that Goblin Mini. Its booteful!

3 Likes

Awww hell! A Billow V2 MINI ! Not out yet, but it’s on my list now!

2 Likes

I just got a Ehpro Epoch D1 and it’s awesome ! check that one out . Not very popular but man the flavour is on point and it’s the easiest wicking method I’ve seen ever .

2 Likes

I think Ehpro is my favorite tank company

2 Likes

My fav as well. I did see not long ago that a Billow tank didn’t quite make it through the quality control check though. The cut outs for juice flow and load weren’t punched by the machine at all.

Oh, well. Every machine has its bad days!

1 Like

Vaping on my Billow V2 as I type…

2 Likes

If it just didn’t have that black top cap, I’d be cool with it! SS please?!?

2 Likes

Same here

But with this build

Can you say staged heating. Oh yeah lol.

I kind of want a black V2 as well though. Lol.

Couple of 100ml juice sales this month and I might treat myself to the black v2 with Black IPV4s.

CMJ

2 Likes

Holy crap… is that Titanium? Never seen such bluuuuuue.

So pretty… Ima gonna swoon. :scream:

:grinning:

2 Likes

It’s a fused 32g Kanthal Clapton that’s wrapped in 38g Nichrome80 and then in parallel with 29g Nichrome80.

And thanks very much.

CMJ

2 Likes

Oh nichrome. I had never seen that either.

I chose poorly. :worried:

1 Like