EightVape LV, NV

All I have is the dropship number sorry

3 Likes

Thank you guys and gals , I just realized yesterday i ordered something on the First of Jan and I have no confirmationā€¦

3 Likes

If you log on to your bank acct, there should be a phone # associated w the acct. I had to do that with
Breazy.

Plus thereā€™s this:

4 Likes

Edit:

found it

6 Likes

Thank You so much

5 Likes

Theyā€™re customer service is non existent
Ive had on open ticket since October 14 for a $30 mod that was defective out of the box, Ive been asked to send photos twice which I did, havenā€™t heard anything since mid December

3 Likes

The # is [702] 551-9667, BUT, it doesnā€™t accept calls or voice mail! Iā€™ve made several purchases from them with no issues until now. December 26 I ordered 85 boxes of coils and it is still saying unfulfilled. I canā€™t find ANYWAY to contact them.

3 Likes

Wowā€¦and the 866# is constantly busyā€¦ill.probabky cancel my order especially now ty

3 Likes

Just received tracking number and apologyā€¦Hopefully you will get your issue sortedā€¦This.is my first problem with eightvape and 1 thing I do not like is that you cannot correspond with an actual living personā€¦Knowing this it will make me reconsider using them in the future :frowning:

5 Likes

Iā€™m glad youā€™re making some progress. I received an email today said they are out of stock on everything I ordered. Supposed to give me a refund in 5-7 days. Go to Vape.Deals and see what EightVape supposedly told them.

3 Likes

Got my order in today only took three days.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve never had an issue with Eightvape(knock on wood!)

3 Likes

Sadly I have to say that I initially shared a stellar experience when Eightvape was growing (?)but still sort of mom and popā€¦I cannot recommend them anymoreā€¦the last order I placed with them was cancelled and refunded with no explanationā€¦after about 1.5 months of waiting due to back orderā€¦I understand that these things happen with businesses, but customer support is keyā€¦Iā€™ll treat them like I did fasttechā€¦order for cheap and wait ages until a surprise package shows upā€¦

2 Likes

Eightvape is the first place that I go to see if they have what I need. The prices are great and Iā€™ve never had any issues. Iā€™ve ordered from them probably 20-30 times over several months. Iā€™ve had times where it took me almost a week to get my things, then there have been times Iā€™ve ordered on a Wednesday morning and it was in my mailbox on Friday.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve been very happy with eightvape tooā€¦ I usually get orders in ā€¦ in 3 days :grinning:

3 Likes

Question about Eightvapeā€™s current status as a reliable vendor. Iā€™ve used Eightvape plenty of times in the past without issue. Have I heard rumblings lately? The Better business Bureau is loaded with recent complaints about them. I was surprised and it gives me pause. I have over 900 points with them that will expire by June 1.

What say ye me olde trusty vape mates?

4 Likes

Given itā€™s ā€œfree moneyā€, Iā€™d say use the points (since youā€™d lose them anyways otherwise) and donā€™t spend much beyond them if youā€™re in doubt.

6 Likes

Thx Sprklfly, thatā€™s good common sense advice :+1: I wouldnā€™t have thought of that.

5 Likes

@muth I just got an order in from 8vape this week and it went well. Used the X delivery option for the first time, shipped on a Friday and received it Wednesday. Not the speediest, I am only 3 hours away from Las Vegas but it was free delivery, the USPS option was $30 :scream:

4 Likes

Holy crappers! What kind of USPS option cost $30? 'specially since youā€™re so close? Did you have to give adult signature for X Delivery? How can they do it for free? Iā€™m amazed. Thx for the reply and info. Iā€™m way up in the NE so Iā€™ll be curious to see how this pans out.

3 Likes