EightVape LV, NV

OK fellow vape enthusiasts, who has shopped here and how was your overall shopping experience? I stumbled upon them yesterday and have been bouncing around their site off and on since I discovered them. They seem pretty up and up, but I just need someone to hold my hand and tell me it’s OK to shop there

3 Likes

I’ve only used them once. From NV to NC was 4 days. The product I ordered is still in use.

4 Likes

its the first place i look when i want to buy something , they have done right by me , im sure like all companies you will find someone who has had an issue

6 Likes

How long did it take them to ship the product? If still in use then I assume it was authentic no cheap knock offs or clones. When did you discover them?

1 Like

Oh yeah, I’m sure, but I always prefer to get a couple good reviews about them before I just dive and get screwed, we all know there are plenty underhanded fly by nights out there. How long you been shopping there?

2 Likes

had have to say my first purchase was a year ago apprx , i used to shop at VapeNW exclusively then i would compare between these two EV vs VNW, then vnw had that fire and eightvape won my business since

4 Likes

I placed my order and got it in 4 days

2 Likes

VaporBeast was my go to for years then all of a sudden it magically changed from a family business to (for lack of a better term) the big box vaping store and the personal shopping feeling was gone. Since then I’ve shopped a lot at Element vape. I’ll give Eight a try.

Thanks for the input

3 Likes

NP check in to the site often sometimes they have crazy deals with older mods like the Kbox200 for 15 bucks its usually older stuff but if you dont do TC like i dont a mod like the Kbox200 for less than 20 is great

3 Likes

I have ordered from EightVape several times in the last three months. Product has been shipped quickly and I have received the order in 3-5 days, depending on USPS. They are one of the vendors I trust.

5 Likes

:arrow_heading_up::arrow_heading_up:What this person said.

2 Likes

I thank all of you for your input. I ordered an IPV 8 yesterday from them. You know how you can tell if you are getting old? You become a grouchy old fart when it comes to things changing. I used to always look forward to the next, latest, greatest anything. Now just leave it alone if it aint broke don’t fix it. And the reason you had to listen to all that drivel is that it seems my favorite/go to vape dealers are growing and changing {{get’s off soap box looks around and stashes safely away for the next time needs to rant}}

3 Likes

Hey TM, aren’t you on the east coast more or less?

1 Like

Hey Everyone…Wanted to share my recent experience with EightVape…I ordered an iJoy tank from them late last week (Mar 31st). It arrived in 3 days (April 2nd) from NV to IN. Holy Fast (here’s looking at all you Chinese vendors who slow boat my stuff!). Anyhow, the same day it arrives, I got a promo email that my same item is now half the price (no big deal as it’s $10 to $5), but hey, money is money right? So, I called them up and asked if there was anything they could do. The customer service rep was way too nice!! He offered a refund on difference or code to use for $5 on site. I told him I actually wanted to order another $5 tank. He asked which one and sent off to me (free shipping no less!) and it arrived in two days! All of this said, I am very satisfied with the service level from them and can say I recommend them (which is super rare for these days)…About the only other vendor I’ve ever had that level of service from is our very own @Whiterose0818 when I ordered my mod from him…

9 Likes

Fellow Hoosier here. I agree about 8Vape, found them a couple months ago and have placed several orders…every one fast shipping, very good prices and we’ll packaged! If I need or want any hardware, I look to them first. Highly recommend!!

6 Likes

Since my first order I’ve ordered three more times. Every just gets better and better.

4 Likes

I’ve ordered from them, not alot though.
Zero issues.

2 Likes

Anyone have a number for eightvape

2 Likes

Doesn’t look like they like phone calls…

the contact us:

and how to make a return… with a 20% reduction…

think I only bought once from them.

3 Likes

Let’s start with…

4 Likes