Electric Blanket Steeping Method

Next week bro when I redo the experiment. Writing my Air Law exam in thursday

5 Likes

Thanks bro🤘🏽

5 Likes

I’m with all of the above, just wanted to add that DIY / steeping / tired of waiting / impatience just has to do with planning. Make sure you have a couple juices you like and make enough of it to cover the waiting periods so you don’t have to rush anything. That way you’ll always have the best results.
You know roughly how much you vape, so plan a little, keep a little spare and you’ll be alright with the normal, slow and ideal steeping process.

6 Likes

I’m one of those ‘heat helps’ types. I get accelerated results using a sous vide and ultrasonic cleaner and it shaves a lot of time off the maturation process. It’s not 100% ready juice in one day but it takes weeks off for me. I’ve tested a lot of mixes with consistent results. Time steeping works, no doubt. But it can be helped along considerably.

However, shake and hide is no cost and no effort, which is a good reason to do it.

8 Likes

I’m in the heat helps camp but on the front end of mixing. I like to heat the VG a bit. From my experience it blends better with the PG based components. “Steep” time has never been a big issue for me as I vape 98% fruits. I notice some minor change over time but not enough to call it “better”.

6 Likes

+1 Ogre …

4 Likes

Nothing like some good cleavage to warm things up :wink:. I sleep with my bottles, that’s how I steep :rofl:. Actually, I’ve put bottles in my hoodie pouch to get them at warm body temperature so I could shake them more easily. A few times I woke up in the morning and had bottles rolling around under the sheets with me :rofl: Now that I have a GC I’m hoping to put all that behind me :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Hello. I like to sleep under a weighted blanket. An EB freaks me out a little.
I certainly understand that the electric blanket is modern, but you have to agree - it’s dangerous. It can catch fire, no matter how safe it was made. A year before I had problems with insomnia, and doctor recommended me to take valerian before bedtime and the anxiety blanket . I bought it and don’t regret it at all, because my sleep problems have disappeared, I fall asleep very quickly and sleep soundly. I don’t deny everything that is connected with modern technology, but just an electric blanket is too much.

2 Likes

Hi @EvanKIng Welcome to ELR!

2 Likes