Elegomall -- Latest vapes info, promotions, deals and giveaways

It‘s nice to know more vaper here :blush: , we want to make everyone in this forum feel happy with your purchase of Elegomall.:heart:

Elegomall is concentrating on the e-cigarette business since 2007, it’s been about ten years, and we have built long cooperation relationship with many first-class e-cigarette brand like Aspire, Joyetech, Kangertech, Smok, Eleaf, etc. In our long history of e-cigarette business, we have established a highly good range of products and we provide good customer service at fair prices.

Although we have a 10-year history of e-cigarette business, we set up our website :point_right: www.elegomall.comLog in to get member price, Up to 60% off) in 2013 and trying to provide more good customer service in online business.

8% off for your orders by using the following coupon code: Elego05 (By the end of May 31, 2016)

Have any question please contact me :hugging:

Best regards

Elegomall

3 Likes

What, too expensive for me.

5 Likes

I was thinking the same thing.

3 Likes

Anybody ever seen this?

…i dunno where id find coils like that, but bring on the German vaping products!
Looks pretty sweet, and does tc.

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

Anybody???

1 Like

Sorry, i can’t get your point. Please explain your problem again?

1 Like

I’ve linked a product, made in germany that ive never seen and dirrecting others to have a look…on your site

1 Like

Yeah, LYNDEN AIR Kit is designed in Germany Berlin. How you like it?

1 Like

Electronic cigarette product updates faster than you think, if you do not know the latest products, then you have been behind in the industry! :imp:

Smok TFV8 Tank fit for Max Wattage 260W US$27.00
Smok TFV8 Tank, as the updated version of TFV4, bigger bottom air slots and heating air tube. Now TFV8 brings the great power which will change your vaping life again.

Smok KOOPOR Primus 300W Mod with The Bigger OLED Display US$37.00
KOOPOR Primus, Marvelous 300W Power, TC/VW mode, long battery run time and large OLED screen; what’s more, both “The Transformers” shap and cool wire drawing processing, all above looks like a “Energy Matrix”, which allows you to enjoy incredible vaping experience.

Smok Knight Starter Kit safety to use-follow the EU TPD - 2600mah & 2.0ml & 4 colors US$36.50
Knight Kit, the mod power can up to 80W, the printing pattern is a mythical creatures; the mod box likes the protective equipment of knight, which stands for valor.
Please note the preorder products can not be added into shopping cart with other items together.

Kanger Kbox 160W TC Mod with Ni/Ti/SS/NiCr Mode US$29.00
The Kanger Kbox 160W, Temperature Control and VW box mod that can fit in your palm perfectly. It is made from Zinc Alloy and powered by 2 x 18650 batteries (not included) that can support 7~160W power output. Kbox supports the Ni/Ti/SS/NiCr TC mode, which will create a wonderful flavor delivery.

Kanger Evod Pro Kit All-In-One Style - 4colors & 4.0ml US$12.50
Evod Pro, being all-in-one style, attaches the best anti-leaking structure with 4ml liquid capacity. It is simple and convenient in use.

Wismec Reuleaux RX75 Kit Designed by Jaybo US$35.00
Reuleaux RX75, designed by Jaybo, inspired by VWT420, is skillfully equipped with dual circuit protection and variable temperature control system. With top liquid filling, bottom airflow control and detachable structure, Amor Mini can perfectly match the Reuleaux RX75.

Do you like the new vapes?

2 Likes

Login website to enjoy a cheaper price! :innocent:

1 Like

This what I got trying to view the TFV8…

1 Like

Some browser can’t distinguish SSL certificate and our website uses the HTTPS protocol, is safe, so some browsers need to be added to the trusted sites :blush:

IJOY Tornado Nano is the first tank offer a well balance between RTA and sub ohm tank system. IJOY Tornado Nano features with top fill design and 4mm of tank capacity, simply and effective design. you can’t miss it.

Color:Black, Stainless Steel
Materail:Stainless Steel, Glass

Capacity:4.0ml
Size:24mm(D) ×50mm(L)
Resistance: 0.3ohm(40W-80W), 0.6ohm(20W-40W), RBA
Weight:115g
Connection Threading: 510

Airflow Adjustable: Bottom
Fill Liquid:Top
Coil Rebuildable: Yes
Recommended Battery: iStick TC 200W, WISMEC Reuleaux RX200s, Cuboid 150W MOD etc.

Giveaway:

1 Like

Recommend a product:
IJOY Tornado Nano RTA Atomizer-4.0ml and 2 colors available :tada:

IJOY Tornado Nano is the first tank offer a well balance between RTA and sub ohm tank system. IJOY Tornado Nano features with top fill design and 4mm of tank capacity, simply and effective design. you can’t miss it.

1 Like

Hello, Daisy3.

The coupon code Elego05 does not seem to work for me. I signed up and logged into the site as well. I have 24 products in the cart, and would like to check out and enjoy using the code. Please advise.

1 Like

I did send message to you. :blush:

1 Like

Vaporesso TARGET Mini Kit, As the mini version of TARGET Pro, Mini Design, Fit Perfectly in the Hand, Output Modes–VW/VT(Ni,SS,Ti)/TCR, Firmware Up-gradable with customized configuration. With 40 watts of maximum output and a built in battery of 1400mAh, the Target Mini will be favorite day to day mod. Revolutionary Leak Free Design for your vaping experience.

1 Like