Element Vape ( code )

Is anyone aware of a discount code for elementvape.com ?? TIA

1 Like

@AlanS would know but asleep by now am sure. Ill holler at him as soon as i see em.

3 Likes

Ty very much I looked everywhere , I found one for juice , but im ordering the Dual topside and every penny counts …

3 Likes

I know he buys there and will ask in the morning if u can stand to hold off.

2 Likes

i can hold off , im never in a rush to buy . Usually I wait for prices to drop , but my Madre and GF went in on it for my bday …

6 Likes

I’m not sure if these are still active, but it’s worth a shot.

3 Likes

Ty you my friend … I did look at those but they dont work …

2 Likes

I just realized 2 of them are juice.

3 Likes

Lol ya those are the ones I found earlier

1 Like

I’s all good, some can’t make mixes as good as you.:laughing:

2 Likes

from reddit " Anyways this code worked today (10/26/2018)

Code:

V36015E

Good luck, Happy Halloween!!"
"12-19-18, the code worked and saved me “”

2 Likes

Happy Birthday

4 Likes

Ty very much …

3 Likes

That’s perfect I’ll try right now ty

2 Likes

Not valid , it was worth a try

2 Likes

I just bought from Element Vape and the discount is free shipping on $50+ …I also looked. They do have a discount on juice …uh yeah. Still got a great discounted (and competitive!) price on my hardware and my Free Shipping went USPS Priority so I received in a few days after ordering that was awesome!

2 Likes

Happy birthday

3 Likes

well I shop alot at Element but no codes…BUT i did check out my other supplier…and they are very good people an CS is tops…MyVPro.com here is a gift for you

Topside DUAL MOD Pre-Order Get 20% OFF Code : TopDUAL

hope this helps…plus u can do monthly payments there…hahaha…takes the bite out of one big one…

good luck…again good place to order from

PS…I have pre ordered stuff from them before…they ship as soon as they get it in…BUT dont expect the date they say that item is expected toi come in…lol…china is a mess an some times they get the item later than told it will be there…just so u know…

5 Likes

ok…if your going to order from myVPro…to get the discount…i would hurry before the pre order discount is lifted… fidalgo_vapes

2 Likes

Lol thank you

3 Likes