Elevate Mango Flavor?

I use a bit of banana to help out my mango mixes

4 Likes

Nice! Does it turn out a bit like Cush Mans Mango Banana juice? Really interesting, i do have a bit or FA Banana, might try it some day!

4 Likes

I have no idea but it adds a little depth to my mixes

4 Likes

Bigsmoke, I am gonna give this one a try…looks like the kind of flavor I’ve been craving lately. Ordered up a few I didn’t have from Gremlin (which is one of my favorite places) and by next week I should be trying this one out. I’ve been craving stronger juices lately myself, so this just might do it. You peaked my interest with this one, looking forward to it. Tnx!

5 Likes

Mango stone that I have used for someone that loved mango.
Mango stone:
2 oz TFA Mango
2 oz TFA Phillippine Mango
2 oz RF (SC) Mango (OMG, really good!)
2 oz INW Shisha Mango
2 oz NR Golden eye
One of the best Mangos to date in my opinion. Add .5% Cactus for that juicy drip down your chin mango.

I thought the RF Mango added the realistic mango taste as if you were biting in to the ripe orange/yellow version of a mango. The rest just accompanied the flavor to epicness.

7 Likes

It is very, very good at that! I’ve just started really digging into it, using it as the main note with others to try to accentuate different components of that real ripe Mango.

My latest attempt is my best yet. Too early to really know, but finger test and initial vape test tell me this is likely going to be amazing.

4 Likes

Is it just equal parts of each mango? How is it mixed up or do you add to it from there? Should I go 2% for each, excited as I actually have all those mangos :+1:

5 Likes

You mix your stones at 300ml volume? That’s a LOT of Mango concentrate!

4 Likes

Just added those at equal parts into the bottle to make one flavor base.

4 Likes

At the time I had a market for it. I do not anymore. I still have a tiny bit left. I use my other stones for me and my mixes. I know what I like and use the mix that way. Saves in the long run, because I can use a big stone have multiple 60 ml bottles from that large stone. I have a post that explains my stone usage somewhere on ELR. To me a lot of experimentation goes into those stones to have them come out the way I like it, due to the whole taste is subjective thing.

6 Likes

I did a little stone test and put together all of my mangos

It needs a little adjusting. But I’m on the right path!

8 Likes