Eliquid Calculator Question

Hello Everyone,
I am fairly new to making recipes. I started experimenting here after the ban. So I dont have nicotine to add to my recipes. Its solely pg and vg in my juices.
I can not figure out how to make recipes with zero nicotine. Cause leaving a zero on nicotine doesnt seem to work out.
I also use 120ml bottles. It seems the amount of pg and vg The recipe calls for is too much for my 120ml bottles. I am thinking the screwy nicotine factor is messing up the amount of pg and vg I need to add. What do you think?

Do you know if flavors tend to pretty much pg based? Thats one of the in puts in the recipe and it never says on the bottle what the base is made of. So I always say is pg based. Any help on figuring that out also?
Thank You kindly, for your time. Hope you have a Lovely Day :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Welcome to ELR @DixieChic. Just set the target NIC (Desired Strength) to 0 in the calc…

11 Likes

I have found over the years that not all bottles are what they say they are . Instead of making 120 go for 110 or an even 100ml in the 120ml bottles

8 Likes

Thank You :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thats a great idea. Thank You for that suggestion

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum side of things @DixieChic. Keep your questions coming- as we’ve all been there b4. And btw… No question is a dumb question. :wink:

5 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

3 Likes