Eliquid.com no longer selling diy

So I’ve busy at work. Went to order from eliquid.com and they no longer carry diy items. I really enjoyed that because I can use the SEZZLE payment option to pay. It allowed me to order a lot for a fraction every couple of weeks. So I guess my question is this…are there any alternate sites like them and any sites that use the SEZZLE payment option?

1 Like

Guess you should go around to some of the other vendors and ask them. I’ve never heard of it til just now.

1 Like

Yeah I went to both their sites and nothing is there. I would have no idea who their vendor’s are. I normally bought all my flavorings from them. Kinda sad about it to be honest.

1 Like

Nicotine River is their supplier. The orders were filled as a drop ship.

NR is moving buildings/locations, that might be why it’s currently not offered on these pages, or it just wasn’t good business for both vendors. Who knows, but that’s where you could get your items from if you wanted, I don’t think NR offers that buy and pay later or in installment method tho.

1 Like

Hello! Although Eliquid.com and their affiliates are great companies which we enjoyed working with, we were encountering a high amount of systematic errors between their operations and ours. We will no longer be offering a drop ship service through their platform due to these systematic issues. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I just thought that the SEZZLE payment option was a pretty cool thing. I wonder if NR offers points when you buy stuff, not a tie breaker just curious. Thanks again! Have a blessed dau.

1 Like