Eliquid Sponsors!

I wasn’t sure where to post this, because I usually only talk about DIY stuff, but I’m looking for sponsors for our YouTube show. So let me give you the spiel, and if you guys know of anyone interested send them my way :slight_smile:
Hi! I’m Michelle Hughes, romance author, and vaping enthusiast! I’m writing you today because we are looking for sponsors for our new YouTube Live show, Vaping with the Crimson Girls. Our show is geared toward helping smokers kick the habit via vaping, and steering veteran vapers toward the products they need to remain smoke-free. We would love to promote your juice, and I’m hoping you’ll consider being our sponsor. We can start off small, if you’d like, and give away a 30 ml bottle of juice per week with a discount code to others who watch the show but didn’t win. I’m open to other suggestions and will do everything I can to help get your name in front of as many people as possible. I look forward to talking to you more, and sharing your products!

Truly,
Michelle Hughes

www.twitter.com/michellehughes_
www.facebook.com/vapingcrimson
www.vapingcrimson.review

email: admin@vapingcrimson.com

8 Likes

Wishing you luck with your new venture!

1 Like

Thanks so much! Hopefully we reach some smokers and get them to switch to vaping :slight_smile:

3 Likes

And just as a side note for some of the folks newer to elr and may not know…michelle is one of our OG mixers.

And not sure if it means a ton when I say this…but she is someone I respect as a member of elr, a mixer, and a person.

9 Likes

It means a lot to me, Chris. Thank you so much!!!

3 Likes

Hey, Michelle. Have you tried reaching out to some of our big vendors, Real Flavors, Bull City, ECX? Great people who are super easy to approach, although @Walt_RealFlavors seems to have run off with a jet boat for the time being. I forgot the name of the big British one but they were very approachable as well.

I know some of the hardware vendors do some sponsorship as well. I wish you the best in your searching and hope you can reach as many smokers as possible.

I dont have many people on twitter but next time i see you post your show ill retweet it if you are on twitter.

4 Likes

Best of Luck in your new venture!

3 Likes

I still talk to Walt :slight_smile: but I’m not doing mixing on my shows. I’m not sure if my audience is ready for that most of them are trying to quit smoking and new vapers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much, Bo!

1 Like

Ahh, gotcha. Best of luck to you!

2 Likes

I am here :stuck_out_tongue:

Sadly I have head my head in the books per say working on some new fun projects :smiley:

5 Likes

Bumping :facepunch:

10char

4 Likes

All the best of luck to you. I know that there are handful of distributors and manufacturers that support a few vape reviewers online: Coil Master, Cotton Bacon, Innokin, etc. Have you tried at the local level to companies or organizations in your area that support vaping?

2 Likes

Might want to get in on this, but we’re a really small business going through some growing pains at the moment. My wife LOVES your books, by the way. I’m more of a hardcore sci-fi fantasy type, but she’s wearing me down on getting me to read them.
Give me a month to figure out how we’re going to fix a couple of issues, then please PM me. If nothing else, it will be awesome to say I helped one of my wife’s favorite authors to get people to kick the habit. :grin:

2 Likes

Please tell your wife thank you from the bottom of my heart! I would love to help represent you so if you’d ever like to do that, I’d be proud. Feel free to email me too if I can help even if you don’t sponsor. I love all my friends here at ELR!!! authormichellehughes (gmail) com my personal email :):smiley:

2 Likes

Hey Leilani, I’ve been so swamped I haven’t had a chance to come back and hang out. I did pick up a local sponsor, and three great companies that have been incredible in helping me get off the ground :smile:

3 Likes

Thank you. I will be in touch hopefully soon. We have some plans in the works for some changes to our labels and our juice lines names. Which sounds easy, but has turned into a challenging endeavor. As soon as we get that done and have a good idea of the new cost, I would love to talk about sponsorship. :grinning:

1 Like

Sounds great to me, always an open door on this end :smile:

1 Like

That’s awesome news! Congratulations!

1 Like