ELR 5X5 Contest, the Recipes that didn't make the initial cut. Post yours

Ahhhh fux0rz, I completely forgot. I picked up a bunch of her “Jams” and haven’t even TESTED them yet. OMG…

4 Likes

See thats where im confused…Are the jams different than what Jam Monster uses?

4 Likes

Her websites, are CONFUSING. No other way to put it. Yes, Monster did/does use her Jams, and they ARE different from the non-jammed flavors. As far as MUST haves, these were my top testers in the run I did a while ago, and obviously the SB Jam I 10/10’d.

• Apple Pie
  • Bear Claw
  • Pineapple Upside Down Cake
  • Strawberry Jam
4 Likes

Was hoping Blackberry made the cut :frowning:

4 Likes

For some reason, with the exception of the World Famous SB Jam, she has the OTHER Jams over here. I can’t find the Vape Mail post but I think I picked the ALL up, just haven’t cracked them yet.

4 Likes

Yeah, you and me both. NOW, it’s VERY possible I still ran it too high, even after reducing …

5 Likes

Here you go @fidalgo_vapes, think I picked these up November last year …

3 Likes

Eh, alright, I’ll post one that didn’t make the cut. It could have if I had more leeway…or time. I was almost sure of it until…I wasn’t ecstatic, lol.

6 Likes

I’m monitoring this convo because I’d really like a great Blackberry for my tobacco mixes.

4 Likes

There are a few Blackberries thst are good…Which jave you tried

5 Likes

Thanks @jbitts @fidalgo_vapes @SessionDrummer @Ken_O_Where @McDuckie @STR8V8PING @muth @rcleven

So… I’ve had a long hard think about it and I’m not going to ask to have my recipe resubmitted because then I would feel like more of a dickhead but in the interests of learning, I will post the recipe instead.

14 Likes

To me…, I can taste an all FLV recipe, but it does tend to have a lighter flavor & I get tht no matter how high I’ve taken the percentages…, don’t get me wrong, there are some bangers, but most fall short of what I would like… when @Smoky_Blue was around, I mixed a few of her recipes & I noticed that the juices with more flavors(e.g.8+) at a lower percent tasted better than anything tht was just a few flavors at higher percents… In tht time, I had mixed quite a few up tht I thought would be good & at times some of them were, just too light for me., but one of the things I have noticed…most flavors do have a better taste when they are used lower, I don’t see how ppl have made pretty damn good recipes with only a few flavors… aforementioned… Anything I’ve tried has had too damn light of a flavor & after a few tries at different times, I gave up… Usually it took me quite a few flavors at lower % to make ANYTHING ADV MATERIAL! FLV is a harder flavor house to mix with… without a doubt! Good luck to everyone!

6 Likes

And that’s it.

4 Likes

Yea i think they are just not what i prefer to vape. Im more into strong flavor and sweetness. The all flv i made have the flavor profile but just dont have near the ampunt of flavor saturation i like. Iv even tried a couple of smoky blues recioes which imo are not much different then the ones i made. Good profile but not enough flavor for me

7 Likes

@STR8V8PING let me know if you tried any of these …

4 Likes

The last one i trie was a peanut butter chocolate chip cookie dough

5 Likes

Just Blackberry (CAP)

6 Likes

Flavor West Blackberry
SC/FE/VZ blackberry
FLV blackberry
WF Mora

Of course MF Blackberry…i tried SSA and its horrid but @Frunkster really liked it…

Dont forget FLV boysenberry to pair with a Blackberry is great

7 Likes

No kidding, I was surprised to see some of those flavors, thx!

6 Likes

Here is one that almost made the cut.

11 Likes