ELR Anniversary

WOW has it really been five years? Sorry I’ve been MIA for a while… many things keeping me busy right now. Hope everyone is doing well!

16 Likes

Congratulations, the forum’s a better place with you here.

8 Likes

9 Likes

Thanks so much, Phil. All my family is in lock down at the moment so not doing great unfortunately, but hey we’re all still kicking. How have you been?

6 Likes

Sorry to hear it. Sounds a little more serious than city mandates, hope everything turns out well.

3 Likes

waiting on Covid tests but the whole family is sick

3 Likes

Oh dear! Sorry to hear this. In late February I and 3 other family members visited my sister in Florida. One by one we all fell sick but made it home the morning after Florida started restricting air travel. Upon returning there were no tests available. We were told to ride it out at home and call 911 if we had trouble breathing. Glad you were able to get tested.

4 Likes

Be safe and take care @authormichellehughes. Sounds like it is still pretty full on over there. We have been lucky where I am with hardly any cases even during the first wave. Still, we are not being complacent given what is happening elsewhere.

5 Likes

And that would be smart of you. Some people don’t want to believe the numbers here but my dear friend, a doc at Boston Medical Center, who goes to work everyday wouldn’t lie to me. We’ve been friends for 35 years and there’s no reason for her to falsify the cases. She tells me what she sees and knows about the patients. As much as I don’t want to believe it myself, it’s real.

4 Likes

I am really sorry to hear this. I hope all get well soon.

5 Likes

Everyone is doing much better thank you :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes