ELR Calculator issue

When changing pg/vg they are no longer synchronizing

(this is working for me but several DIY shows have mentioned it so bringing it up here)

6 Likes

Screenshot from 2020-11-29 22-53-04

5 Likes

@authormichellehughes, just checked via laptop, and Firefox 83.0 64bit, and every pg/vg change was reflected below. What had you been using when this happened ?

5 Likes

my recipes edit works
create recipe not working
firefox on desktop pc here

4 Likes

Just tried with my phone. Changed PG to 10 but VG stayed at 70…

4 Likes

I can confirm @Ianc13 it appears to be limited to CREATING a recipe, not editing it.

4 Likes

Well that IS disturbing. I changed it from my 70v/30p default to 50v/50p and saved, and it never took. When editing I showed 70v/50p ??

The PG doesn’t seem to be showing up in the bar graph either…

This does look like something for @daath.

3 Likes

Yep, that’s what I am getting @SessionDrummer. Was fine yesterday when I was creating mixes…

3 Likes

Just updated Flash, even tried Chrome, but same things happening…

5 Likes

Wow, that’s a weird error. I think it might have something to do with me adding the new “Generate QR-code”-button at the bottom. Please refresh/empty cache and try again - I might have fixed that particular error.

9 Likes

Thanks for the SUPER FAST feedback @daath. Clearing, and re-trying now…

5 Likes

FIXED !!!

Thanks Boss.

6 Likes

This was shown on two vape shows tonight Session, it wasn’t personal to me.

4 Likes

Oh, and without forgetting @daath, thanks for the QR Code too !!!

5 Likes

Thank you so much!!!

5 Likes

Thanks for bringing it up @authormichellehughes.

5 Likes

Sorry for the confusion :frowning: I wanted to put that QR-code thingy on real quick and thought I was fixing some minor stuff as well, though it seems I didn’t test well enough :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

What function does the QR code thingy do? Seems I missed the announcement.

4 Likes

It connects your phone to the Deep State so they can track you and raid your home DIY Lab :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

5 Likes