ELR forum has replaced fb for me anyone else?

Yeah, I bet it must feel pretty darn nice to know you created something that helps and affects so many people around the world in such a positive way.

3 Likes

The drivers license thing was the end for me personally.

3 Likes

Exactly. I do understand why they do not want aliases and fake accountsā€¦safety for children etcā€¦but I wasnā€™t going to send my DL just so I can continue to see dumb feeds and updates lol

1 Like

My friends on fb were mostly my relatives and I spend most of my time avoiding their phone calls so it didnā€™t seem like much of a sacrifice. Besides you guys are more fun.

5 Likes

brilliant! :joy:

Well, true is just true my friend, no intellect was required but thank you!

1 Like

The less time I spend on FB in general, the happier I am. It pisses me off when people ask me ā€œDid you not get my message??ā€ I look at my phone - ā€œnopeā€ - ā€œOn FB FFS!!ā€ ā€¦ erm, unlike some I do not check my FB every 5 second, sorry. I hate that some people are dependent on it, you canā€™t even go for a pint with someone nowadays without them having to check in to FB every 5 minutes then asking you to get in for a ā€˜selfieā€™ ā€¦ eurgh. I stay at home a lot more these days ā€¦ :smiley:

5 Likes