ELR is Booming!

Since this CoV-19 pandemic I see a lot more traffic here at ELR. Some might say it’s not about mixing or vaping, but it is comforting to meet and talk about topics that interest you with people that are like minded. Most times when I log off for the day I have eased my daily stress about the unknown. There is a wealth of info being shared that keeps me up to date without it being newsy (so to speak). We may argue in one post and thank you in the next. It’s just good to see all of us can keep a level head despite our differences of opinion.

22 Likes

I think politics aside this is one case where most people can come together. All faiths, religions/non-religions, political demographics, opinions differing and same, this is the one time we all need to get level headed and just do our best to breathe, mourn our losses, celebrate positive outcomes, and be together. Give people positive vibes when possible and help each other through the history that is unfolding at our very eyes.

11 Likes

Let the petty posts go… :wink:

Sunny outside… its just gorgeous!

9 Likes

Easier said than done. Trying a new leaf and it seems to be working. Hopefully the old me will be retired, lol.

9 Likes

Hopefully not all the way. I really liked your blunt style. Kinda made you you. :+1:

8 Likes

To be honest it got old, and my new found love of Bourbon and Scotch has blurred my views askew.

10 Likes

I wouldn’t say booming. Looking at the frequent posters count 90% of the posts are from less than 1% of members.

I’m not saying it’s wrong or a bad thing. But covid19 is a hot topic and people love debating politics…and Stoking the fire.

7 Likes

Talk to @smilingogre, he knows how to stoke a few of those fires.

5 Likes

You are right and I’m a huge part of that 90%. With so much going on I’m too close to see it… (being right in the middle). Thanks for your wise observation. Something else I need to work on.

7 Likes

No need to work on anything for my benefit. Lol. You are perfect the way you are.

People need to learn to forgive, to allow folks to speak up without being squashed down, and for f*cks sake move on. Lol.

10 Likes

I couldn’t agree more PV.

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Could you please tell me what leaves you are using? Mine turned out to be eucalyptus and I won’t tell you anymore than that…

hurt

7 Likes

Tried eucalyptus, yeah feel yeah! Tried turning a new one that I found, it had bugs on it, ewwwww gross! Then I found a grain leaf in Bourbon and Scotch. Seems to mitigate the itching and the rashes.

5 Likes

Guilty as charged.

3 Likes

You were guilty from the git!

2 Likes

My cover has been blown. Sad day in Ogreville.

3 Likes

And on a similar topic…seems this ‘stay at home’ business has brought out a whole slew of new mixers on the recipe side. Prior to the COV-19 outbreak the need for naming corrections was actually pretty minimal. And of course that has changed with the increased DIY noobs! :weary:

5 Likes

5 Likes

He had no cover to begin with. HE IS AN OGRE!!! It is like trying to hide a boulder with a small leaf.

8 Likes

Ah ha!!! Touche’! Yes, Ogre, not Troll! Can’t believe you wrote that, I mean really. Of all the things. Why, why, why, I just don’t know about you…

5 Likes