Elr is in the ecig click competition 2019

The clique got ya??? Which thread? -curious @muth

I am guessing its why the posters there are so limited and of course can not stand flv… I find it funny, since I have been there since day 1… I ignore a lot… but I do have friends there. I miss my chats with HIC but I know HIC is around, happy and just busy… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

there was another one there too… cant recall her, yeps her name… but I got bounced 3 times there…my account is still active there, but I haven’t been on ecf in ages!

I think we have a pretty good thing here… with some of the best people… no wonder we are at the top :wink:

8 Likes

“Alternate Universe” started by kelli who mysteriously disappeared 4 years later.

I still have an account there which I use for the classies.

4 Likes

Ah man, retired 1 is the worst, didn’t even know he was a mod over there but then again I hardly spend any time on ECR

5 Likes

Classwife!!! ??? maybe??? oooh I cant remember, @muth… but she was a witch!!! :money_mouth_face:
Yeah no, I dont remember… maybe Kelli I dont know… so many I have seen come and go… I was just thinking that tonight, some have made names for themselves… and poofed, others just took recipes and poofed… only a hand full of what I know is regular is left of us old mixers… but yeah… wow… :hugs:

I dont think I ever bumped into him…

4 Likes

He is also in the evolve forum, just someone looking to get into an argument.

5 Likes

There was one called Whiskey that was all but intolerable as well, maybe that’s her?

4 Likes

Whiskey is on VU… class wife?? something wife?? I dunno…

4 Likes

She left an indelible mark, apparently- enough that people that found their way to my forum used to mention her as a reason why they left it. That’s rough.

5 Likes

ahhhh yesh… she is a bit wacked… to be polite. :slight_smile:

She and I have traded equipment and shots years ago then got wacky on me too… I stepped away from vu… but I bounce in from time to time… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Remember when VU use to be THE place to be? Apparently, there was a lot of internal drama over there, so I have been told, and they drove a lot of people away. Somehow I got mixed up in some of that and didn’t even know. There are a few people on VU that I have never spoken with who just don’t like me by association or whatever, not like it bothers me.

Looks like there surging, probably Joe putting out the word to get more votes…Cmon ELR, still in the lead!

6 Likes

That’s interesting @mjag. I started out on ECF, and although there is still a small niche crew that I talk to, I don’t go there for anything other than that little niche. Found ELR, and dabbled in a few others, but most were, … “complicated”.

5 Likes

I must have been on vacation on that, @mjag… but I do remember my convos with HIC… :tongue: :eyes:
and I have a few people that wont ever leave there… but it is very cliquish… that is the sad thing… no mods no nothing… nothing to really keep newish folks around to stick around.

3 Likes

I think I started at VU but it could have been ECF, don’t really remember. All the forums have changed, definitely not as active for a lot of them compared to here.

@anon84779643 There are still a lot of people I like over at VU but a lot of others have left. From what I was told it was a beef the mods had over there, I am not much for drama so I never asked much about it. Your right about it being cliquish, I think that was part of the problem, one clique had a problem with another clique…whatevs.

4 Likes

I didn’t know kelli on ecf but I’m sure she was there. It was on VU where she created the Alternate Universe and then we got sandboxed and made an exodus. The entire thread left and created a forum for itself courtesy of one of the members who already had a platform we could use.

4 Likes

Yeah I heard about that, Whiskey is now admin at Vaping Insider, which is s spin off from VU, a similar thing that happened here with Vaping Community, in-house drama, although there was no ill feeling with here and VC it just seemed like it was best for everyone, from what I gather that wasn’t the case with VU…lottsa drama Llamas…

7 Likes

I dont get the drama… I’d much rather talk flavors and juices and mods with friends and have some fun… Life is too short for anything else… or we could do some chats on cooking out on grills or… heck I have coffee :wink:

I am sorry I have been so busy… only a few more days tho… then I can take some major time off :smiley:

5 Likes

@muth now I remember!!! You are right… I remember when that happened… I think I was barely around VU… I pop in there because of Joe and 5150… Smoky901… have known them since the days of the cons… (conventions) and they are/were always fun to hang out with… I dont know what happened to VU… :eyes:

4 Likes

Poll closes tonite 10pm…ELR 22.21% VU 22.10%
Thats only a few votes , VOTE get your friends to vote lol…

5 Likes

And do NOT vote twice!

8 Likes