Elr is in the ecig click competition 2019

7 Likes

5 Likes

Dudeā€¦ iā€™d delete that comment if i were you

6 Likes

smoky approvedā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

Me thinks he needs to clear it up that all of his friends votedā€¦ :wink:

3 Likes

I cast my vote!!! So proud of everyone who makes this forum great!!!

6 Likes

I think voting is shut now. Either that, or my tablet needs a rest

1 Like

Couldnā€™t miss it!

3 Likes

Little late, but ELR Is on Top :muscle::ok_hand:

7 Likes

Of courseā€¦ cuz we have the best active people in vape landā€¦ :wink: <3

7 Likes

Its dropping thoughā€¦ Too many days left we need more votes lol

3 Likes

Iā€™ve voted for us and we are still on top.:crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Glad I signed in to check some flavors and saw this. I put in my vote for ELR. I find this forum to be tremendously helpful without snobby egos and you never redact my posts :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

ECF ousted you? For what? Our whole thread on VU got ousted for insubordination. It was more like they locked down the thread so we had no choice but to stage a mass exodus. At the time it was the largest single thread in any active vape forum.

5 Likes

I just read December 17. I hope I wasnā€™t too late :cry: I shall be very sad even though weā€™re on top.

4 Likes

For asking the wrong question about selling e liquid, I asked peopleā€™s thoughts on opening a shopā€¦ And they held my account ransom unless I paid for a business account :rofl::fu::fu:

6 Likes

Whaaat? So you were basically shut off on the ā€œpremiseā€ that you ā€œmightā€ use your account for business reasons? Thatā€™s circumstantial evidence! :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Retired 1ā€¦ Worst admin ever, youā€™ll find a few complaints about him/herā€¦ Unreal

9 Likes

Iā€™m sorry that happened, Pugs. Now Iā€™m gonnaā€™ snoop around and spy on this admin :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

@Steampugs I was looking for a way to delete my account on ECF. Didnā€™t see it. Iā€™ll send an email and ask them to delete my account or just never sign-in again :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Just voted still at number 1

5 Likes