ELR Links "stick" at the Top of the Forum?

Any chance of (or interest in) making the nav links (“ELR Home”, “Create Recipe”, etc.) at the top of the forum stick like the rest of the header? There’s been several times when I’ve been reading posts and wanted to jump over to ELR, but if I don’t have it open, I have to either open a new tab and pull it up or scroll up to the top of the thread/click on the title which means losing my place and having to scroll back down. That sounds really lazy…lol. “Ew, don’t make me work for it! Ugh…” :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

ROFL! I have 37 tabs open right now, i have no idea whats open in half of them.

2 Likes

I’m running Internet Explorer by MS. All my Fav sites open every time I open IE. If you open all the sites you visit most often and then go to Tools > Internet Option and under homepage click Use Current all your fav sites will open when you open IE, that way you will always have ELR and the Forum tabs open all the time.

1 Like

I think it’s a nice enough idea - I’ll write it down and see if I can make it happen - customizing Discourse is not something I consider easy though :smiley: hehe

3 Likes

Oh my gosh. That would drive me nuts. I like tidy. I have all my bookmarks in folders along my bookmarks bar and all my apps on my phone in folders. Less convenient, more organized. LoL.

@NewDrip I use Opera on a Mac. I’m sure I could do the same thing, but the sites I visit most often change frequently. I have my homepage set to Speed Dial, which shows all my most visited sites.

I get it…I’m being super lazy. :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks Lars.

You can “pin” ELR in a tab so it’s always open (and takes up less space) - I do this with several sites :smile:

2 Likes

OCD!!! :grimacing:

2 Likes

Wow. Life changed. LoL Thanks :slight_smile: That’s awesome.

2 Likes

Hahaha…um…maybe just a little bit. :neutral_face:

1 Like

what do you do again for a profession ? You are one concise tidy person and we love it all your hard work I get to cheat off your homework😆 seriously tho thanks for sharing !

I like tidy but not too OCD with things I am ritualistic behaviored but don’t have to alphabetize my juices or flavors I just lump them into makers. In life I’m routine but not compulsive not that that is a bad thing UNLESS it dictates YOU. Lol right

1 Like

Right now I’m a student and taking the summer off, so I’ve got some free time. :stuck_out_tongue: I wouldn’t seriously call myself OCD, but definitely obsessive personality type at times. LoL.

3 Likes