ELR Member Needs Help 💔

So so happy to hear it man, you are more than welcome dude and i’m sure that goes for everyone here.

Good luck with the new job too! when you’re at the bottom man there really is only one way you can go :wink:

Best news all day :thumbsup:

8 Likes

Fantastic news! So happy to hear that things are more positive for you! Sending a big hug! :grinning:

9 Likes

Welcome back my friend. Missed you. I’m so thankful and happy you have found some work and I will continue to keep you in prayer as you work through the rest of your trials. HUGS

8 Likes

Dude!!! So glad to hear this! Prayers answered.

ELR is definitely a rarity among groups on the WWW. I’m so proud to be a member here! But it’s incomplete without LordVapor.

6 Likes

So happy to hear!!! Welcome home brother.

5 Likes

Thank you. I am so happy to be getting a bit more normalcy back in my life. I have often sat and asked myself how someone becomes homeless. How can anyone not do something to better their situation and keep that reality from happening? I was facing that reality full of fear because I have often told friends I could never survive that way. I could surely find food. But my desire to continue on would be shattered at that point. So I learned a valuable lesson I think. I need to be more prepared because when the Lord puts you to the test he doesn’t mess around with being subtle :smiley:

18 Likes

I’m so glad to hear you’re getting some solid ground under your feet again. I really hope everything works out for you and you’ll get some well deserved peace and happiness back in your life.

4 Likes

Anytime,pleasure to help.good to hear your getting back to some normality.

2 Likes

Awesome news LV. That made my day. So glad to hear things are turning your way.

2 Likes

Address? For Lord Vapes?

Scrolled to the top…Got it

Bump

How’s everything going? With all that PP business we never talked about the vaping? Have you replaced your gear? What are you vaping on, what are you mixing and what’s in the steep cupboard?

Wow one post just questions, eh?

1 Like

Hey @LordVapor …I just wanted to check up on you and see how life is treating you these days. Hopefully better. I am sorry that I wasn’t able to personally help you out in your time of need but I want you to know that you and your son have been in my thoughts and all of my prayers…Hope you are well…

14 Likes

Glad to hear things are working out for you and that you stayed strong through dark times, keep us posted man :+1:

6 Likes

Hey LV, Glad to hear that things are looking up for you, life can be a real shit sometimes.
Having only recently joined I just read this thread and could not believe the generosity of this family of which I am proud to be a member of, it just shows that while half the world is at war because they are a funny colour or their religion doesn’t smell right that there are decent people around… you just have to look in the right places.
Hope you enjoy a great festive period with your son, merry xmas bud.

4 Likes

I sent a paypal…was only on post 59 when i did it! Hope it helps! Much luck to you!

4 Likes

10 months later and still receiving support :+1:

4 Likes

Yea…i never look at dates. Hahaha :scream_cat:

6 Likes

I’ve gotta ask, were you really a machinist at a race shop in Brownsburg? I only ask because we may know each other.

I’d guess it was either JFR, DSR, or AJ’s if they hired an outside engineer. I do know a few Sprint car guys are based out of there too. Were you at PRI?

Listen, if you need a job at any of those racing shops, let me know and I’ll make a call. I’ve got a contact or 2 around there you might say! Good luck bro, hope it’s all working out!

3 Likes

I can send him a bunch of flavors. I now have over 300 and only use about 30 or so.

2 Likes