ELR Mixing Contest II (LIVE)

Hahaha! I can relate. I’ve always kept an “IDEAS” folder in ELR. You never know when a new
brainstorm will hit. It’s so easy to just “Create New Recipe”, jot some items in there and then
save it in that folder. :blush: :+1:

10 Likes

The main list is my to-be-mixed queue, then when I make one, I move it to a folder depending on the profile :grin:

9 Likes

@STR8V8PING @TakeMeToTheSea @robrrt1 I’m glad to know I’m not alone on this. I always thought that everyone else was so together as mixers, churning out one recipe after another and I’m sitting here staring into space :flushed:

7 Likes

It gets harder the more flavors you have too. So many choices that i cant pick one

8 Likes

Missing Flaves are here…

10 Likes

No fair hiding the labels! :triumph:

8 Likes

Lmao…You noticed , I left the Cream to see though

8 Likes

Let the testing begin!!!

10 Likes

Fiddy… Looks like they sent u an old bottle tho!! Unless it’s bbd is 25’…, it looked like 23’ to me… Sry if I’m mistaken here!

8 Likes

No , Your correct Rich asked if i wanted to get a fresh bottle . I told him that i have had maybe a handful of flavors thst seemed a tad different due to age. Those bottles werr 6 plus years old. One of the expired bottles were sent for free and 1 i didnt need

8 Likes

The beauty of vaping is that everyone can walk their own path. Before that, the best we could do is come up with a new creative way to light a cigarette :grin:

12 Likes

fire cigarettes GIF

10 Likes

:joy::joy: I thought the same thing!!

7 Likes

Hope they pick a summery or tropical type flavor for Comp lll. The waiting is agony! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

Damn it…Eggnog is what i was thinking bwhahahaah jk

6 Likes

Lol, I’ve already forgot about it…on to the next catastrophe.

My shed was demolished by a runaway dump truck, my property is flooded by an insufficient drainage system in the parking lot next door and my new windows were installed improperly. Nah, I ain’t thinking about no contest. :scream:

6 Likes

Get your priorities straight geez

7 Likes

lmao, the stress…today I got in my car and drove all the way to an appointment that didn’t exist :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Go wash your mouth out with soap!!! :scream:

6 Likes

Exciting! That brings RFSC and NF into play!

7 Likes