ELR Mixing Contest II (LIVE)

Welcome to the club. My entire life flashed before my eyes when the gal at the
reception desk told me that. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

7 Likes

Big reason why we chose that site

6 Likes

Can we trade in diyvs for noms sc

4 Likes

No Nomz next time… You can buy from them as long as they stock the products that the allowed vendors stock

5 Likes

Im gonna start emailing diyejuice to carry nomz sc now lol :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You dont even know the profile yet , maybe Nomz SC arent the best choices…Trust me you will be fine without Nomz SC

4 Likes

Im just playing. Im sure there will be some nice rf i can use. One of my other fav lines as eell as some fe

5 Likes

Between all of the listed Vendors nobody should have a problem making what the profile is. I promise we looked though the sites to make sure. Hint: its a profile and everyone will be making the same one . How they decide to go about it is up to them …I know shitty hint

5 Likes

Ok ok ill just tell everyone the profile…Ready??? Spumoni yay lmao jk

7 Likes

Def not. Between those suppliers thats almost every flavor company. Its summer time drinks isnt it. No maybe summertime ice cream

5 Likes

Not a drink but you can use Ice Cream and it would make sense , it is not an ice cream though , well it is an Ice Cream as well just not what we will be looking for. Unless…lol

4 Likes

Nice i love hints

5 Likes

I was wrong…It has been made as a drink , i just have never seen it until i googled it lol

5 Likes

I can’t wait to try all the recipes :drooling_face:

7 Likes

Oh my goodness , No way

8 Likes

Wait…what? In Comp #1 we were told we could use the Nomz SC’s after this (Comp #2) concluded.
I’m confused. So we can’t use them now?

6 Likes

Oh wait, thought we agreed on 000 :joy:

7 Likes

No Diyejuice.com has OOO flavors so we are good

7 Likes

We said 100pct that we were going to include them this next contest??? Like theres is somewhere that says Hey guys in the next contest We will have Nomz SC available to use ?

6 Likes

Eventually @TakeMeToTheSea we will get there. Dont listen to anything we say or take it as a guarantee/promise of any kind until we lost the Live Thread… Rocky and I often drop hints or false hints especially in YT chats

6 Likes