ELR Mixing Contest II (LIVE)

I had HOPED that @JiM210 wouldn’t show my trophy until the results were officially in. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Coming from someone who procrastinates and is chronically late to work, I have no complaints :grin:

10 Likes

11 Likes

Yeeeeeah :angry:…I hate being disturbed while under the influence of pizza!

10 Likes

5 Likes

Ticking Clock GIFs | Tenor

5 Likes

8 Likes

Things are progressing but a bit slowly. So id like to explain what really made this one so difficult. Too many different category of mixes, it was really all over the place so selecting a mix that is better than another is really tough. Super fun but very challenging. The points system we use makes things a bit easier but still…

If we havent wrapped up by tomorrow it will be soon there after.

7 Likes

Ya you nailed it …

6 Likes

93453499482854a68b92ae033102106067fba4e678c4e30342fd66858b1ddbe1.0

8 Likes

D00d, how are you so quick with the memes? Ive been building/using computers for as long as i can remember and ive no idea how you do that.

EDIT: Ahh, sorry. I just reversed image searched and see that one is out there. I thought you were a descendant of QuickDrawMcGraw

7 Likes

@Ken_O_Where I think when the 1st came and went, he PRE-made it up. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

But look, what we REALLY all want to know, is did the polished “participation” trophies come in yet ?

7 Likes

So everyones a winner and since everyone participated we run a randomizer for the winners ?? FUCK THAT…Too much time has gone into this just to say everyone who participated is a winner lmao

9 Likes

I remember my sons first year in majors (baseball) they were middle of the pack type team and we had to pay 60$ so everyone could have a trophy , it blew my mind.

9 Likes

No matter what happens I’m happy because my recipe led me to make a similar one that’s even better. That’s all I need…

Steve Martin The Jerk All I Need GIFs | Tenor

9 Likes

So maybe summertime/refreshing/fruity flavors? :face_holding_back_tears: :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Even this would be too broad…We are thinking Same Profiles for next couple tonsee how that goes. Keeping it simple where everyone makes the same thing , example Blueberry Muffin or Cherry Cheesecake . Even the first contest which was Winter Holiday desserts it was all over the place.

Picking recipes that are better than one or the other isnt the hard part. The hardest part is how do we compare a Dark Berry Tobacco to a Fruit loops or whatever. They are so different that when the points are the same we have to be abke to compare Hope this makes sense

7 Likes

Makes perfect sense. It’s like dog shows. In the final round for Best In Show over 200 dogs first compete for best in breed…then have to compete against all the other breed winners in that group (such as ‘Sporting’)…the winner of that group competes against the winners in the other 6 groups. So you can end up with a toy poodle being judged up against a basset hound for Best In Show. I get it. :laughing:

6 Likes

Of course the basset hound wins just on ears alone. I mean look here at Flash,

Dukes-of-Hazzard-4-1

his ears so cutesy!

7 Likes