ELR Mixing Contest II (LIVE)

Of course he got extras if you didn’t notice the boysenberry & sweet and smoky he’s stocking up for his Boysenberry tobacco. Lots of good Good choices though

6 Likes

Ya those are all very good flaves …

6 Likes

Thank you for the reminder, I made my recipe public now.
I use ELR a lot, but until today I published all my public recipes on ATF.

Many thanks for the random price.

7 Likes

If the winners can PM me the email address here I can send the gift cert to them unless you already have the info.

CONGRATS EVERYONE!!!

9 Likes

Thank you brother , I appreciate the support

6 Likes

@dampfer78 @Kostas @Ninjaberrycc Private Message @wllmc here in the forum and he will take care of you guys …

8 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes or anyone else who knows. When we post on ATF is there anything in particular you want us to add to the post? Is the ELR 5x5 Comp in the comment good enough?

2 Likes

Usually #elrmixingcomp2

4 Likes

@STR8V8PING is correct, if you put the #elrmixingcomp2 in the title that will make it easier to search for, that’s how I find the public recipes to enter my comments.
On ATF you can now also add “Tags” to your recipes, like flavorah and elrmixingcomp2 which makes it even easier for users to bring up all recipes with same “Tags” in one list… I’ve seen some already that use the tags…

5 Likes

Will there be a July contest? Can we use Nomz SC? :blush: :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Possibly July…Its looking like BCF , FJ , MF and Diy Ejuice im canada…Any flavors thst these companies stock. We will get to Nomz SC eventually … July announcment is what we were shooting for but not 100pct set.

4 Likes

Thx Fiddy. I thought all you guys had the Nomz SC flavors already, no?

3 Likes

I have about 60 of them…Not sure what Ken or Rocky have

3 Likes

Okee dokee then. Thank-you. :wink:

3 Likes

The countdown begins….
IMG_6758

7 Likes

F$%K YEAHHH! Lets go!

4 Likes

I’m ready to get my mix on :+1:

3 Likes