ELR Mixing Contest II (LIVE)

:ballot_box_with_check:

:ballot_box_with_check:

:ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check:……

6 Likes

Congrats out to …

@Ninjaberrycc
@dampfer78
@Kostas

9 Likes

Congrats to the winners! :trophy: :+1:

Maybe they didn’t make their 5x5 FLV recipe public? Anyone know? :woman_shrugging:
Does dampfer78 use a different name in ELR?
Or kostas/funes?

5 Likes

Ninjaberrycc is the only one public so far,
damper78 is same name on recipe side,
Kostas is Funes on recipe side

4 Likes

Some of the mixers I met during this comp were just names on the notes page. I didn’t even know if they were still in the game. Kind of a pleasant surprise. I would have loved to see some of the founding members that you don’t see anymore like @Silhouette @Alisa @Sprkslfly @Kinnickinnick @MysticRose @robin @Pro_Vapes @Jazzy_girl just to name a few…and I mean a few.

6 Likes

Congrats to all the winners!!

Now onto the next contest, jk .im sure the judges need a break

7 Likes

Me!!! Lol

5 Likes

I’m stoked. I don’t care if it’s a washed out 60ml Boston round dropper bottle. I’m a winner :1st_place_medal: :grin:.hehehe.
Is that Will from bcf? Game over custard Will?

Yahoo Mail: Search, Organize, Conquer

7 Likes

Game Over Custard is by Mama J’s

5 Likes

OK thx. Saw dampfer78 only on ATF.
I saw Funes name in ELR, guess he’s keeping recipe private.
Thx anyway @Rocky02852 :wink:

5 Likes

Yes that will… @wllmc how do you want these guys to claim the gift certificates ??,

6 Likes

Kostas/Funes recipe @TakeMeToTheSea

8 Likes

yes sir already on the way.

6 Likes

appreciate you brother, thank you!

7 Likes

What did you pick?? Curious

5 Likes

Ooooooooh alright. I went to take a look by his name and it brought up an entirely different recipe dated
April 27th without any # and all kinds of different brands. LOL :laughing: Must be a do-over. :+1:

5 Likes

1.White chocolate, 2.smoked butterscotch, 3.caramel, 4.sweet & smokey, 5.vanilla pudding, 6.sweet coconut, 7.boysenberry, 8.lemonade, 9.marshmallow vanilla, 10.coconut, 11.beer nuts, 12. Fried dough, 13. Irish cream, 14.tequila agave, 15.sweetness

11 Likes

just a couple for me, the rest going to a mixer with a tight budget

10 Likes

You got extras…I know you alresdy have these lol

6 Likes

Oh bro …PM me i need to purge some flaves

8 Likes