ELR Mixing Contest II Recipes!

Rather than continue to blow up the Live Contest thread, starting this one here.

The ELR Mixing Contest II Recipes on the ELR Calculator:

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/list?q=%23elrmixingcomp2

ELR Mixing Contest II Thread:

https://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/elr-mixing-contest-ii-live/274996

11 Likes

Thereā€™s a whole bunch of nice looking recipes there! Great job and thank you to everyone who participated. These past 2 contests were a great addition to the community. :dancer::partying_face::ok_hand:

10 Likes

Someone had to mix yours twice. They didnt notice that it was a dilution, lol.

And no it wasnt my stoned ass this time.

12 Likes

Lmao Snitchā€¦

12 Likes

Sorry Folks I sent the original recipe to the trash right along with the bottle of eliquid at the end of the contest. Unfortunately the FLV watermelon being somewhat candied it just didnā€™t work in this recipe. It was a good idea though.

10 Likes

Well, you nailed it. If you could have used a different watermelon this would have been so freakin good. It was my first go with Watermelon FLV, the candied affect will really limit future use for me. Good mix tho, McDuckie!

There were quite a few that just needed a little some more or less or a different flavor.

10 Likes

It wasnt a bad recipe at all but your right the watemelon wasnt the right watermelon. I love the sb combo and the coconut ill be usimg more

8 Likes

I was very surprised i liked it at all, ive never been a fan of Alpine but it absolutely worked here.

7 Likes

Right!!! I only had 3ml samples to work with but that Sweet Coconut/Coconut & Strawberry cream/Alpine combo is actually really good. Iā€™m definitely going to be getting bigger bottles of those and maybe some FLV Cream.

8 Likes

yeah mine sucked lol, sorry you guys vaped that. I should have submitted the tobacco I made, it was far far better. Bring on the next one, congrats to all the winners. Some great looking recipes

11 Likes

It really didnt, it was just a bit thin. I quite enjoyed it.

8 Likes

Oh my Lordyā€¦. Thatā€™s a bad hit :face_with_hand_over_mouth: And I thought the diluted ratio was still a bit highā€¦wowza, thatā€™s a rewick I suppose!!

Pleaseā€¦do tell :grin:

7 Likes

Omg STAWWWP IT, it was you?!?!? :rofl::rofl: Iā€™m laughing out loud rn lolol

10 Likes

Ya , It was meā€¦I didnt put recipe names on bottles i just put mixer names. So when i tried yours my first thought was HOLY CINNAMON. I logged in to see what the mix was and noticed 10pct dilution lmao

7 Likes

@McDuckie and @fidalgo_vapes Which watermelon would be the right WM in your opinion?

6 Likes

I donā€™t know how it would work with the FLV flavors probably fairly well, but I have been using FA Watermelon (Red Summer) in a traditional Tigers Blood recipe by Amy its a really natural not overly sweet watermelon. My personal favorite watermelon is by Vape Train (DUH) its fairly similar to FA being very natural but it has a slightly sweeter taste. Also Iā€™ve heard great things about Molinberry Big Watermelon and I have MF Watermelon arriving soon.

7 Likes

I just went through all the recipes on the comp thread SD created and I canā€™t believe how many talented mixers are in the community. What does that say about our community? I think everything good, people who care, people who educate and people who work hard in the industry and support the community. Whether it be YouTube, blogs, reviews, you name it. When you think about it, itā€™s mind blowing what weā€™ve created. Theyā€™ll never take us downā€¦bwah ha ha! :rofl: :crazy_face:

10 Likes

Iā€™m glad someone mentioned it I probably would have missed it also. Lynda that recipe looks really good Iā€™m going to have to mix it. Quick question did you try FLV Sweet Dough it has a slight maple flavor to go with the maple bar and caramel. I do love that combo though Maple bar and caramel they were made for each other.

5 Likes

I hear you on that.

4 Likes

I disagree. I canā€™t mix it cause I donā€™t have all the flavors but thereā€™s a Bacco flavor called Island Tobacco (SC) at Flavor Jungle thatā€™s right in that category. Itā€™s a well rounded coconut with a mild tobacco, maybe a natural Cavendish? I used to mix it with some vanilla, creams, nuts, etcā€¦ I havenā€™t tried it with other fruits yet but I bet it would be good. Youā€™re already ahead of the game with your recipe idea.

6 Likes