ELR Mobile App?

I DL’d the ELR mobile app believing it was or would be tied to my stash / recipes. But appears its maybe a separate setup altogether.

2 Likes

I probably just took a wrong turn & that app is not connected to ELR at all.

4 Likes

You are correct, there is no app for this site.

10 Likes

Damn… Dupped again! Lol
Removing app immediately.

2 Likes

I swear we talked about this app not too long ago as well.

1 Like

Maybe so, I’m still pretty new so…
I’m glad to have peeps on hand to keep me in line!:sunglasses:

4 Likes

I also thought when I saw it the first time. :laughing: It’s a pity that they still haven’t created a cool app for this forum. If I have time, I will try to create it. At least a menu for easy saving of stash / recipes. I think it would be cool and convenient, unlike the current application, which is no different from a regular browser. I believe that now almost all people use the phone and applications on them as it is very convenient, I personally met my like-minded people using one of the applications that I found here https://apksalad.com/en/category/dating and I am very glad that there are similar applications. I hope I can still help the forum and create a good app.

1 Like

Then whats this app I’ve been using for years now? I got it through the Google play store.

It seems like it’s just a app that runs a link but it isn’t opened in chrome, my default browser. I see no difference in behavior either way.

2 Likes