ELR Recipe Contest..Rules/ Criteria

Ok this is the thread , we will be announcing all rules , deadlines etc . Everything will be announced October 31st…Hope you join us and good luck!!!

Here it is …ELR Recipe Contest…We would like to start off by saying Thank You for the interest and thank you for joining. Our goal is to bring the community together and have a little bit of fun. This we hope will be the first of many. We understand that the rules and limitations may not be what everyone wants them to be ,but we do have other things planned for the future. So with that being said below are the rules and the judging criteria we will be using. Lets have fun and all bribes must go through Private Message bwhahah GOOD LUCK

Profile - Winter Holiday Desserts

Flavors allowed - BCF stocked items , Medicine Flower and Flavor Jungle stocked flavors.

Time : Nov 1st to Nov 30th all recipes must be submitted before 5pm PST on the 30th . Goal of announcing winner is Jan 1 2024…We will try to get done sooner

Submissions- must include recipe name , description/ and or notes , steep time (steep time can not exceed 10days) and only 1 submitted recipe

Recipe MUST be new , dont grab an old recipe and toss it in …This will get you disqualified

Recipes- Cannot Contain more than 5 flavors and 1 enhancer (Sweetener, AP, Citric Acid,etc etc)

Judging Criteria - 10 point system

• Accuracy to name /description- 3points

• Development: How recipe was put together, use of flavors and enhancer etc ect , notes given 2points

• Overall Taste - 5points

Recipes must be submitted to @Rocky02852, @Ken_O_Where or @Fidalgo_vapes in PM on ELR forum

Recipe also must be kept Private until Dec 1st…If you choose to make recipe public after Dec 1st please use #elrmixingcomp1 afer recipe name .

Winnner Will receive a $50 GC to BCF (usa) or Nomz (UK/EU) anyone in places like S.Africa or Australia etc etc we will figure it out with you.

23 Likes

Please make all comments in this link until announcement

11 Likes

Are we getting excited yet? I am looking forward to a some friendly competition. It’s always fun to see the interesting recipes everyone submits.

8 Likes

So is THIS where we put the winning recipes, or … ???

16 Likes

I’m sure you have @Rocky02852 vote. Lol.

14 Likes

IMG_6167

14 Likes

10 Likes

That’s cheating you are bribing one of the judges.

11 Likes

Why haven’t I thought about that before….

9 Likes

good idea! i’m in

12 Likes

Glad to have you onboard @Echodub :call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Don‘t know why it does not display Echodub as my name but anyway :wink:

7 Likes

I can change that to Echodub if you would like

7 Likes

I knew who it was… :wink:

7 Likes

Yes please, thank you in advance… it just makes sense as the names would be the same for recipes and forum entries.

7 Likes

I think I set up notifications so I can get in on this. This sounds like fun. Yee Haww!!

7 Likes

Announcement will be tonight as late as i can make ut lol…Nov 1st Contests starts Ill merge the other thread here so there is one thread …GOOD LUCK , have fun and have a great Halloween

10 Likes

Bump, see first post for update :arrow_up:

7 Likes

Hey Guys and Gals…Im thinking about doing a every other month contest for ELR members. @Ken_O_Where and i will choose the profile and the rules . We will start on the first of the month end submissions at the end of month, second month will give us time to make , steep ,get flavors if we need or send each other what we need and at the end of the 2 months winner will win :drum: :drum: roll…$50 bcf for USA winners, 50$ nomnomz for European/UK winner…There will be 1 winner chosen by us based on certain points …Anyone Up for this…I think we will need a minimum amount of mixers and the recipes will have to be new developed recipes…

Let me know what you all think…

There was a time someone was winnjng something all the time with Vendors. Since the Pact Act and the August 2018?? Rules that went into affect it stopped all of that.

31 Likes

Great idea! I am in, if the profile is not completely out of my comfort zone. :+1:

13 Likes