ELR Recipe Contest..Rules/ Criteria

YES @marsh8, that IS the secret. Nobody uses Cherry. FW’s Mara was working VERY good.

10 Likes

E.X.A.C.T.L.Y

6 Likes

Without the Cherry it isnt a true Upside down

6 Likes

Never tried the FW Maraschino…

5 Likes

I couldn’t agree more.

6 Likes

Do you rate this one?

It wasn’t available here last time I ordered now it is, looks like most of the ultimates are there too.

5 Likes

Neither had I until a few weeks ago. I LOVE the SSA Cherries, but they weren’t working in the profile, so I started looking at the racks, and forgot I even had it. 2% MIGHT be too high, but it’s still a WIP, but NO cough syrup, at least at 2% and below.

5 Likes

@marsh8

9 Likes

Must have missed that one. Definitely ordering now, can’t find that cherry here though that Maraschino Cherries are the ones I used when I baked that cake.

5 Likes

Damn near perfect…

6 Likes

Where are you located @marsh8 ??

5 Likes

Liquiddiy??? He seems to have good choices

6 Likes

And just an FYI. There were no Eggnog Custard mixes submitted so if there was any pandering it wasnt to me!

8 Likes

Crazy right??? Barely any pumpkin spice either or pumpkin period

6 Likes

The BCF , FJ only realky limited people…I like that lol…Now that Royal Mail is moving faster Nomz should be fine from now on

5 Likes

Absolutely, they are so quick with decent shipping prices and the selection is massive.

7 Likes

No Eggnog Recipes.Everyone is D I S Q U A L I F I E D

6 Likes

I have notes that may give you some ideas on a pineapple upside down cake. I tried a few times to remix the eliquid Kibitzer by Five Pawns before I gave up and moved on. It is an fairly authentic pineapple upside-down cake. However, as Five Pawns always does, this decadent flavor is taken in a weird direction. Rather than using fresh pineapples, Kibitzer is made with what they called wood-grilled pineapples, which is supposed to bring out the natural sweetness of the fruit, while simultaneously adding a slight smoky layer to the pineapple. The entire cake is then coated with a sweet pineapple reduction, which ties in all of the various notes immaculately. As i remember when I tried the Kibitzer E-Liquid it was a really sweet almost toasted pineapple with a really mild cake flavor.

6 Likes

I’m still pretty much of a hack, but here was my attempt,

I’m crazy slow getting to some of my testers and this one was at about three months before I tried it.
It definitely needed work but I didn’t really write notes on it (thought I’d remember - nope, haha!) so I might have to mix it again and try it a bit sooner.

7 Likes

I’m a fan of this Brown Sugar. I haven’t tried any others though.

8 Likes